Are you passionate about providing an excellent customer service? If so, we are looking to hire a Support Shift Leader at our office in Haarlem.
What is the role about?
Our Support Department is part of the Customer Care organization and is the glue between our 1st and 3rd level operation teams. We have 6 teams, 1 purely working on a day shift and 5 other teams, in a rotating 24*7 shift.
We are looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our company and lead the Customer Care department to greater heights! You will support and supervise a team of Customer Care representatives, Process Coordinators and Technical Engineers in providing the best service possible for our customers via email, chat, phone and our ticketing system. A background in the tech industry is favourable but what’s more important is that you understand what makes team members tick and what motivates them to grow and excel.
As a Shift Leader, you will be the contact point for all team members, so your communication skills should be excellent. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Ultimately, you should lead by setting a good example and engage the team to achieve goals and reach targets.
- Responsible for the output and performance of the day shift team
- Handle escalations raised by L1/L2 support, within an agreed timescale of SLA's
- Lower the amount of incidents and service requests
- Translate customer requests into viable working solutions
- Communicate expectations, assignments and responsibilities clearly and professionally
- Motivate and develop your team members
- Responsible for bringing the team to the next level
Who are you?
- Minimum of two years experience as a team lead or similar job role
- Fluent English communication skills (oral & written)
- Ability to develop, implement and assess performance metrics
- A background or keen interest in the tech industry
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Eligible to work in the Netherlands
What we offer
- Competitive salary + company bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
Interested and want to know more?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don't hesitate to contact Tabea Hensel (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.