Are you interested in helping to evolve the digital experience for a global technology company? Are you a driven, talented and aspiring Designer looking to learn and develop your career? We would like to hear your story.
At Leaseweb our vision is to be the cloud hosting provider that really does what’s right for our customer by delivering on our values and excellent customer experience. We have an amazing story to tell - and we want you to help us tell it.
We are searching for a talented all-round Designer who is passionate about digital design and developing concepts and visuals. Someone that can design website pages, landing pages, campaign assets, newsletter & email templates and other (print) marketing and brand assets. With a strong eye for detail, you will have the ability to work across multiple touch points and make the journey and brand story across them consistent for our customers.
The successful applicant understands the environment of a high-tech global B2B company, knows how to work in cross-functional teams and specifically with marketing and website development teams. You must be solution oriented, flexible, self-driving and have the ability to change course quickly, think big and start small, and thrive in an entrepreneurial
The marketing team is responsible for all brand & communication, product management, web, e-commerce, customer experience and demand generation activities. The young team, with 11 different nationalities, is based at our headquarters in Amsterdam, and works in close cooperation with our offices in the US, UK, Germany, and Singapore.
- Design and produce inspiring marketing material, mostly focused on our digital channels
- Working with creative and technical briefs, assuring the delivery of assets that meet the original expectations and the brand story
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions
- Cope with changes and short deadlines in a proactive and flexible way, ability to independently adjust priorities and meet deadlines to deliver on required objectives in a fast-paced environment
- Have an understanding of the wider strategy and company stakeholders, and how design contributes to it.
- Design marketing assets for both internal and external needs
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate your designs
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent title in Interaction Design, UI Design, Product Design, or Interactive Media
- Proficient (2 years+ experience) in UX Design and/or Web Design
- Proficient in the of Design tools such as (Sketch, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Experience in translating subject matter experts’ knowledge from User Flows through to Designs
- Proficient in working with deadlines and dealing with multiple projects, skilled in agile way of working
- Previous experience in IT and cloud industry is a plus
- Good English writing and verbal skills
- Passion for your – design – work
- Experience building HTML banners is a plus
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS is also advantageous
Leaseweb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider serving a worldwide portfolio of over 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises. Our services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Hosting, Colocation, and Dedicated Hosting supported by exceptional customer service and technical support. With more than 80,000 servers under management, we provide infrastructure for mission-critical websites, Internet applications, email servers, security, and storage services since 1997. We operate 17 data centers in locations across Europe, Asia and North America, all of which are backed by a superior worldwide network with a total capacity of more than 5.5 Tbps.
Driven by a deep commitment to our customers’ success, we continually work to create innovative products and solutions. When you join Leaseweb, you become part of a team that is truly shaping the future of technology.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.