As the Business Intelligence department we are the single provider of management information within the company. We support and guide all (but the technical) departments with information on their processes, accomplished results and possible options for improvement. The goal of the Business Intelligence department is to support data driven decision making by team managers up to C-level executives.
With the implementation of the SAP stack (ERP, CRM, and Business Warehouse) in the company we are in a phase of redefining processes, metrics and performance indicators to fit the need for future operational excellence. Furthermore, with the new front end possibilities we are redefining the way we communicate on data within the company. We do this with a cross-functional team of 6-8 people consisting of developers, business analysts and business controllers.
- Creating dashboards and reports with front-end SAP tools (SAP analytics cloud, analysis for office)
- Designing, testing and implementing metrics and segmentations
- Developing the structure of foundational business data in SAP in relation to business requirements for reporting and analysis
- Connecting the team’s developers and the business to realize new business insights
- Implementing new reporting & analysis systems in the organization and giving training on those tools
- Participating in creating a data-driven ecosystem within the company
- Preparing and analyzing sales and performance reports for various entities, making detailed comments on the KPI’s such as orders, billing, pipeline, new deals, revenues, costs, products, client trends and product portfolio, churn and sales per week/ month
- Analyzing the trends and presenting findings to management
- Identifying and improving business processes; Making sure we meet clients expectations
- Flag data quality issues related to the business process
- Reporting on the performance of branches and products, identifying deviations and trends
- Support colleagues in business cases with data models and insights
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in a relevant field (Economics, Business, Science, etc.)
- Preferably >4 years of relevant experience in fast paced environment
- >2 years of experience in setting up reporting and analysis dashboards
- Able to switch between high level conceptual thinking and detailed (data) modelling
- Strong analytical skills, thorough attitude, eye for detail, well developed business sense
- Results oriented, independent, proactive and self-starting
- Good communication skills, excellent command of English, Dutch is a plus
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Leaseweb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider serving a worldwide portfolio of over 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises. Our services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Hosting, Colocation, and Dedicated Hosting supported by exceptional customer service and technical support. With more than 70,000 servers under management, we provide infrastructure for mission-critical websites, Internet applications, email servers, security, and storage services since 1997. We operate 17 data centers in locations across Europe, Asia and North America, all of which are backed by a superior worldwide network with a total capacity of more than 5.5 Tbps.
Driven by a deep commitment to our customers’ success, we continually work to create innovative products and solutions. When you join Leaseweb, you become part of a team that is truly shaping the future of technology.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss,Talent Acquisition Specialist via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.