If you want to have the opportunity to model agility, this position is for you. The Leaseweb teams always pursue excellence and we believe that you are the missing piece of the puzzle. Come and join our Product Engineering department that has been making use of the Scrum framework for around 6 years. We are open for change and ready to embrace your creativity and insight. At Leaseweb, people are very important to us. We need your unique approach to growing the teams as well as the team members individually.
The atmosphere is informal and multicultural. There is a clear focus on innovation. Our organizational structure is quite flat and we value independence and entrepreneurship.
The Branded Cloud team have grown in leaps and bounds in the past few years and are always ready for the next big challenge. As someone who can teach, coach and advise them, we believe that you are the right person to empower them to create something awesome. If you believe that you are the one to bring another piece of magic to Leaseweb, give us a call.
What is the role about?
Are you an enthusiastic leader who can keep a team of talented engineers motivated, challenged, and on track? Do you thrive on opportunities to enable others to deliver to their full potential and exceed the expectations of their customers? Then, you might want to read further!
The Scrum Master is responsible for the overall performance and results of the team, and you coach on the Scrum way of working.
- Responsible for developing, coaching and mentoring team members.
- As team manager responsible for performance appraisals.
- Facilitate Scrum events, and using agile principles & practices.
- Bring the team to the next maturity level
- Support the Product Owner and guide business stakeholders.
- Provide transparency and visibility to the entire organization.
- Build a high performance team, and foster collaboration in and across teams.
- Improve processes in the company impacting to the team
Who are you?
You are passionate about Agile values, principles and practices. You believe that continuous improvement also applies to yourself, and have the desire to grow as a person and towards being agile. As self-starter, you address issues and remove impediments.
Our ideal candidate:
- Experience as Scrum Master is a pre-requisite
- Coaching skills
- Facilitation and organization skills.
- Proactive & go getter attitude, team motivator.
- Validating development roadmaps with the business
- Open & transparent.
- Good communication skills (in English).
You will maintain a technical focus with applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team and be willing to have technical involvement to support the team getting the job done.
What we offer
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.