Field Marketing Manager
We – the Demand Generation & Lead Management (a.k.a. Campaigns) team at Leaseweb – are looking for a new colleague! Specifically, a field marketer for the EMEA region to help create and execute segmented and integrated lead acquisition and qualification programs and campaigns to drive sales. Does this sound like you?
In this role you will work in close collaboration with your marketing colleagues responsible for programs & campaigns, brand, content, website and product in the global marketing team, as well as your sales colleagues in the local office in NL. You will generate demand and manage leads through effective planning and execution of marketing activities, programs and campaigns including the relevant use of account-based, data-driven, digital and lead to revenue marketing tactics. Implementing global campaigns will be a key part of your work. As well as planning, executing and measuring the success of the multi-channel programs and campaigns that you design for the target industry segments and regional partners in your focus geographies. You will be part of the process from start to finish- from lead to revenue, ranging emails, website, social media, digital advertising, events, telemarketing, direct sales, and other media and tactics.
- Plan, create, and execute integrated campaigns and programs across online and offline channels
- Identify opportunities to nurture prospects through the marketing and sales funnel
- Manage the end-to-end campaign process, from planning, execution to evaluation, including sales follow-up and lead to revenue measurement
- Develop account-based programs and campaigns together with the sales team
Who are you?
- Substantial relevant work experience (>5 years) in marketing with high-technology companies/products. Experience in the cloud hosting industry is preferred.
- Experienced B2B / Field Marketer in the IT industry, preferably hosting
- Strong project management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Strong understanding of the digital/social media/content marketing field
- Experience with marketing automation tooling and CRM is required
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously
- Creative thinker with precise attention to detail
- Bachelor marketing degree; masters is preferred
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills
- Proficiency of Dutch at conversational level is a plus
LeaseWeb is one of the world’s largest hosting brands, providing Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) hosting solutions to over 17,500 customers worldwide, ranging from SMBs to enterprises. Services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Bare Metal Servers, CDN (Content Delivery Network), Colocation, Managed Hosting, and Hybrid Solutions, with 24/7 support.
What we offer
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss,Talent Acquisition Specialist via: email@example.com
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.