Leaseweb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider serving a worldwide portfolio of customers. We have over 500 talented colleagues from 35 different countries. Our Customer Care Department is the first point of contact for our customers. We have 6 teams, our day team is purely working during business hours and 5 other teams in a rotating 24*7 shift. The Customer Care team is responsible for the communication with our clients, troubleshooting and solving administrative issues. Currently we are looking for one person to join our day team as a Trainer / Customer Care Representative.
What is the role about?
- Responsible for designing and implementing the training program for new hires and guiding them through their first month
- Liaise with other departments to determine training needs and schedule training sessions
- Responsible for keeping the knowledge level of the support department up to date
- Monitor results and impacts of the training and adjust the training program if needed
- Prepare educational material and deliver it to the teams
What we are looking for:
- Fluent level of English skills, Dutch is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills via chat, email, tickets and phone
- Problem solving skills
- Able to appropriately incorporate feedback to continuously improve in an environment of rapid change
- ITIL knowledge is beneficial
What we offer
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- Free lunch and other snack every day
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, came consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible. For more information, please contact Jana Reiss, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.