Are you a great leader? Do you have proven SAP experience? If so, we are looking for you!
Your new team acts as knowledge base and point of contact on SAP implementation and development across all our entities and functionalities. Continuous improvement is the name of the game and will be what enables further growth.
Purpose of the role?
In this challenging and diverse role, you will be the manager of the SAP application management team and will be fully involved in all phases of the implementation and operation of SAP in a fast changing environment. You are responsible for a fairly new team which you will coach and develop.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading the internal team and managing the external partners. Provide guidance, support, instructions and inspiration to the end user organization based on the (SAP) application scope
- Improve and apply the incident, service request and problem management processes in close collaboration with our global product engineering team, the SAP implementation project and key users
- Develop and maintain specific service levels for the in scope applications
- Lead continuous risks and security improvements and remediation in SAP app access and authorizations
- Release management strategy planning and alignment with the central project to make sure application maintenance and vital SAP functions are not at risk and implementation acceptance is managed
- Responsible for knowledge management strategy of the overall SAP solutions (functional, technical and configuration designs for example)
- Manage the functional scope between the employees and make sure knowledge is covered and secured
- Document and deploy SAP processes to the end users
- Test updates, application improvements, and new versions of the SAP software before release
Who are you?
- Functional knowledge of multiple SAP modules: SD, MM, PM
- Proven experience leading a team on a day to day basis
- You are a proactive and positive person
- You have excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly understand work flows and processes
- You have a relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English, Dutch is a plus
What we offer
In this global role you can contribute and implement your own ideas. You can help further setting up your team and prepare them for new challenges ahead. Besides that we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch and parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible. If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Jana Reiss (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.