Are you a great leader? Do you have proven SAP experience? If so, we are looking for you!
Your new team acts as knowledge base and point of contact on SAP implementation and development across all our entities and functionalities. Continuous improvement is the name of the game and will be what enables further growth.
What is the role about?
In this challenging and diverse role, you will be the manager of the SAP application management team and will be fully involved in all phases of the implementation and operation of SAP in a fast changing environment. You are responsible for a fairly new team of 6 people which you will coach and develop. You will work in close collaboration with our global product engineering team and SAP key users.
- You will lead the SAP Competence Department and our external SAP consultants in order to ensure the best possible SAP landscape to support our internal customers, not only in the Netherlands but also in our global entities
- You manage your team and focus on developing and selecting talent to ensure the availability of critical skills needed to meet business goals now and in the future
- Provide guidance, support, instructions and inspiration to the end user organization based on the SAP application scope
- Provide technical leadership to the external consultants in order to develop, implement, and monitor consistent architectural standards across the SAP landscape
- Drive innovation and improve the incident, service request and problem management processes
- Develop and maintain specific service levels for the in scope applications
- Lead continuous risks and security improvements and remediation in SAP app access and authorizations
- Release management strategy planning and alignment with the central project to make sure application maintenance and vital SAP functions are not at risk and implementation acceptance is managed
- Responsible for knowledge management strategy of the overall SAP solutions (functional, technical and configuration designs for example)
- Manage the functional scope between the employees and make sure knowledge is covered and secured
Who are you?
- Proven experience leading a team on a day to day basis
- Functional knowledge of multiple SAP modules: SD, MM, PM
- You are a proactive and positive person
- You have excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly understand work flows and processes
- You have a relevant Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English, Dutch is a plus
What we offer
In this global role you can contribute and implement your own ideas. You can help further setting up your team and prepare them for new challenges ahead. Besides that we offer the following benefits:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Visa and relocation support
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch and parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible. If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Jana Reiss (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.