Technical Product Owner (Cloud)
Do you have the planning abilities of Swiss engineer, the communication skills of a BBC reporter, and a passion for technology that has more than once led to you being referred to as a nerd (hipster or otherwise), let's talk.
As our newest Product Owner you will become part of our CloudStack engineering team based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
What is the role?
The CloudStack team builds and operates a state of the art cloud hosting platform based on Apache CloudStack (more information here: https://www.Leaseweb.com/cloud ) The team consists of a Scrum Master, Software Developers, and Site Reliability Engineers. It's the Product Owners responsibility to be the voice of the customer within the team, and to manage, implement, and communicate the team’s roadmap and backlog.
- Be the voice of the customer and stakeholders within the Scrum process
- Manage the team backlog, helping to define what gets in according to business priorities
- Demo and celebrate new features, products and improvements together with your team
- Refine complex projects into Minimum Viable Products and continue to iterate on them
- Gather feedback about specific needs by communicating with stakeholders on a regular basis and using that information to improve our products
- Maintain the right balance between new feature development, customer deliveries, and platform maintenance
- Help build and communicate the vision of the CloudStack product to the team and other internal stakeholders
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate:
- 3+ Years of experience working as a Product Owner in a Scrum team
- Passionate about technology, with an understanding of cloud hosting technologies
- Energetic/go getter attitude, with proven capacity to motivate a team
- Commercial minded, able to focus on the customer’s and stakeholders needs
- familiar with effective backlog management tools
- Excellent communication skills (in English)
Our international product engineering team is in charge of our scalability and automation challenges. The department consists of around 90 techies, working in small scrum teams. Each of the teams is responsible for a different area of our software and infrastructure landscape, covering data center automation, product research & development (CDN, Cloud, Object Storage) and frontend implementations for our website and customer portal.
There is an informal and multicultural atmosphere with a clear focus on innovation. Our organizational structure is flat and we truly value independence and entrepreneurship.
Leaseweb is a leading cloud hosting provider that offers a broad range of products and services including, private cloud, dedicated servers, hybrid hosting, colocation, CDN, and cybersecurity. Working with companies ranging from SMBs to enterprises, Leaseweb has the flexibility, market knowledge and technical expertise to provide the perfect balance of price and performance. The Leaseweb platform resides on one of the largest, most reliable networks in the world, boasting 5.5 Tbps bandwidth capacity and 99.999% core uptime, low latency, and fast response time from 18 data centers throughout the world.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- The possibility to develop yourself and build your career
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- Free lunch, free parking space, good coffee, fruit, gym discount, company parties, monthly drinks and more
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.