Supply Chain Manager
The purpose of this role is to standardise supply chain processes on a global level and continuously improve the supply chain performance of Leaseweb. These processes have to be managed with support of our existing SAP ERP system. The supply chain manager will have the opportunity to define, plan, control, and monitor supply chain activities on a global level. Main objective is to create net value by leveraging worldwide logistics, increasing asset turnover and synchronizing supply and demand.
The Supply Chain Manager works closely together with local DC Operations teams, Product Management, SAP Support and Procurement.
- Define the logistical model according todays requirement with respect to all relevant organization elements;
- Lead the definition of the processes that are related to the new model within the different projects;
- Create the required awareness, focus and skills within the organization to adopt the changes;
- Collaborate with other departments to identify vulnerabilities and close operational gaps
- Implement the processes globally in the organization;
- Define a strategy to innovate the supply chain further;
- Define the business requirements that are made available by IT to support the logistical processes;
- Bachelor's degree (HBO or University) or equivalent work experience within logistic operations/supply chain management on a global level;
- You have experience in working with complex IT systems that support supply chain processes such as SAP or equivalent;
- Experience in Service Parts management and/or high-tech environments is a pre;
- You have proven leadership skills in creating and managing logistic environments;
- You have natural insight in the related processes in Sales, Procurement and Maintenance;
- You act on several levels of the logistical environment; on planning, capacity and execution;
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- Free lunch, free parking and great coffee!
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.