The Leaseweb Network department operates Leaseweb’s global network infrastructure and manages the Network, Cybersecurity and Content Delivery Network (CDN) services in the portfolio . These form the foundation for Leaseweb’s global hybrid cloud hosting services and are at the heart of the value proposition for our target customers.
We are currently looking for an experienced and talented Product Manager CDN to join our team.
Do you know the CDN market like the back of your hand? Are you passionate about technology and keen to develop and implement your own vision? Do you have a business or technical education and a sharp business sense? Are you keen to join a fast moving and highly innovative player within the hybrid cloud hosting industry?
What is the role about?
The Product Manager will be in charge of developing and executing the product strategy for Content Delivery Network services. You will help us growing LeaseWeb’s business by using your product expertise, competitive analysis and communication skills to provide insightful information related to market trends. You will map out the market and identify the gaps. In close collaboration with the Product owner, scrum team and external partners, you will make sure the right features are created and launched.
Part of your responsibility is to build and grow partnerships with technology partners, vendors, and multiple internal technology and support teams, to build the next generation of (Multi-) CDN services as well as manage the ongoing lifecycle of current offerings and to build and guide product positioning and messaging.
The Product Manager will be working closely with the Product Engineering and Network Operations teams, external partners, sales, customer care, finance and product management colleagues and reports directly to the Managing Director Leaseweb Network.
- Set product strategy and business cases and execute
- Know and meet (potential) customers to understand their needs
- Translate technology into relevant value propositions for customers and partners
- Align with the other product managers to ensure we offer a clear and competitive portfolio of services
- Ensure that the right infrastructure (make, buy or partner) for the delivery of the product is in place and optimized during its life-cycle
- Maintain and optimize the overall value stream of the product by defining the commercial terms (pricing strategy and channel commercials), facilitating deals and enable the sales channels
- Lead the go-to-market for the various functional organizations (e.g. sales, marketing, customer care, finance, legal), needed to deliver the proposition successfully
- Deliver the sales tooling and training to enable sales (direct and indirect) to be successful
- Act as thought leader to customers through online and live engagement, and to industry analysts and help to position Leaseweb globally
Who are you?
- 5+ years of international experience in CDN or associated markets (e.g. video streaming or web accelleration technology) as a Product (Marketing) Manager or equivalent
- Conceptual knowledge of associated technologies – e.g. streaming, transcoding, storage, servers, networking (hand-on experience is a plus)
- Strong commercial drive
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent English language skills (Dutch is a plus)
- An excellent understanding of product marketing, balanced with the capability to work well with technical specialists.
- Analytical mindset: able to assess competitive dynamics in the CDN market
- Thriving in a very dynamic, entrepreneurial environment
- Trusted colleague with an open and engaging collaboration style
What we offer
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.