So, we’ve taken a long journey and managed to create a Website that is pretty cool but it is time to step it up. We are looking for a dynamic and passionate web application developer with expert knowledge in PHP ( Symfony ) to strengthen the backbone of Leaseweb’s online sales.
Who are you?
- 3+ years experience on Object Oriented programming
- Excellent knowledge of PHP
- Experience with PHP frameworks is a plus (preferably Symfony)
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Good knowledge of Content Management Systems ( specifically Drupal ) a big plus.
- Knowledge of Linux environments
- Experience in Continuous deployment and Integration as well as Configuration management systems such as Chef.
- Willingness to take up 24/7 responsibility for their product (regular oncall duty)
What we offer
- Competitive salary, holiday allowance and company bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply or contact Barbara Poveda at firstname.lastname@example.org or +31654235261, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.