Inside Sales Representative
Are you an energetic go-getter? Are you truly customer focused and result driven? Do you have a proven ability to turn leads into deals? Can you start and develop long term relationships?
Within Leaseweb, the Sales organization takes responsibility for the full sales cycle. From engaging prospects (business development) to seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers (account management). The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition. The culture is dynamic and fast paced. This has led to an innovative mindset, continuously seeking improvement.
The organization is quickly growing and engaging new international markets. We are now searching for an Inside Sales Account Manager to introduce Leaseweb solutions and grow our market share in different markets including the APAC area.
What is the role about?
As an Inside Sales Representative you are responsible for inbound (and possibly also outbound) sales activities. All leads are generated by chat, email, customer service, sales support or put though by 1st line inquiries.
Consequently, you dispatch these leads and other requests such as new customer requests, named account requests, opportunities or as you will, to the account manager sales. This in order to feed the sales team with high potential sales leads/opportunities. Pre-qualification is necessary.
Part of the job is to also develop price offers for specified categories of leads using standardized pricing tools, and books orders. Facilitating service delivery resource allocation by entering sales contracts into databases. It's your responsibility that all customer/prospect information and data enrichments is stored correctly in the tools. Supporting Sales campaigns, which are being developed by Business Development and Marketing.
Who are you?
- You (just) finished college or university and you want to get started in IT sales. You have:
- A Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience
- Sales experience (1-3 years)
- The focus to go the extra mile to turn a lead into a deal
- Experience in or interest in the IT Industry
- A natural ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and new customers
- Studied and/or worked abroad is a ‘’nice to have’’
- Excellent English language skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Good secondary benefits, including additional healthcare benefits.
- Start-up look and feel office in Chinatown
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Barbara Poveda, Talent Acquisition Lead via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.