Are you an energetic go-getter? Are you truly customer focused and result driven? Do you have a proven ability to turn leads into deals? Can you start and develop long term relationships?
Within LeaseWeb, the Sales organization takes responsibility for the full sales cycle. From engaging prospects (business development) to seeking new opportunities to increase the services to existing customers (account management). The team is multi-cultural and consists of eager professionals full of drive and ambition. The culture is dynamic and fast paced. This has led to an innovative mindset, continuously seeking improvement.
The organization is quickly growing and engaging new international markets. We are now searching for an Inside Sales Account Manager to introduce LeaseWeb solutions and grow our market share in different markets including the US, India and China.
What is the role about?
As an Inside Sales Account Manager you are responsible for inbound (and possibly also outbound) sales activities. All leads are generated by Marketing, chat, email, customer service, sales support or put though by 1st line inquiries. You give follow up to these leads, such as IP/HDD/Bandwidth upgrades.
Pre-qualification is necessary. Part of the job is to also develop price offers for specified categories of leads using standardized pricing tools, and books orders. A big part is also building relationships with our customers.
Facilitating service delivery resource allocation by entering sales contracts into databases. It's your responsibility that all customer/prospect information and data enrichments is stored correctly in the tools. Supporting Sales campaigns, which are being developed by Business Development and Marketing.
Who are you?
You (just) finished college or university and you want to get started in IT sales. You have:
- A Bachelor level education or equivalent work experience
- Sales experience (1-4 years)
- The focus to go the extra mile to turn a lead into a deal
- Experience in or interest in the IT Industry
- A natural ability to build and maintain relationships with potential and new customers
- Studied and/or worked abroad
- Fluent in English, Dutch is very appreciated.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Berta Malik (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.