Product Marketing Specialist
We operate in a climate of trust, transparency, and teamwork, and we have fun winning for our customers, our company, and ourselves. The Marketing Team is responsible for branding, demand generation, social media, PR, events and customer experience. By bringing these pieces together into a harmonious whole, the goal of the marketing team is to act on our global brand promise while building on our rich legacy of global entrepreneurship.
The young and dynamic team is based at Leaseweb’s headquarters in Amsterdam and works in close cooperation with our offices in the US, Germany, London and Singapore.
What is the role about?
The Marketing Team is looking for a marketer comfortable with technical content and able to identify and articulate customer benefits in our products. The Product Marketing Specialist is responsible for great understanding of customer needs (through own and external research) and develop our value propositions and messaging. He/she works closely with product management and marketing teams to develop engaging gotomarkets for new products and marketing programs that will reach the target audience for each product and contribute to leads and revenue.
- Together with the product team, identify and articulate customer benefits about our products
- Lead development of marketing deliverables/content (e.g. sales enablement documentation, case studies, product videos, website copy, etc.)
- Conduct market, competition, and customer research for the product team, sales, and marketing to stay current with developments, trends, and understand how our products compare
- Help translate the story of our products into demand generating activities.
- Monitor the buyer journey as it relates to product feature adoption and usage, make suggestions to product team and other departments on improvements
- Manage industry analysts
- Coordinate the communication part of the gotomarket planning, and ensure products are compatible with Leaseweb positioning and brand
Who are you?
- 3+ years of (international) experience as a (Product) Marketing Specialist
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- BSc/BA in marketing, communications or equivalent
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
- Experience with Marketo (CRM / Automation) and Google Analytics is a plus
- Good writing and communication skills, excellent command of English
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Relocation package (VISA, fees, etc...) when you are not living in the Netherlands
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Want to apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.