IT Security Specialist
We are looking for an IT Security “Swiss-knife” person who can help us developing our security system to the next level.
You will be our security guru who is going to make sure we have our internal audits done, who creates risk analysis services, assists with the implementation of security standards through security tooling and so on. You will spend around 30% of your time on documentation and supporting ISO 27001/SOC1/PCI-DSS audits. The rest of your time will do administration of security tooling, raising security awareness and incident management.
Do you have a hands-on blue team mentality and enjoy a steep learning curve? Then we are looking for you!
What will you do ¯¯\_(ツ)_/¯¯
- Keep us secure
Design, document and maintain our security policies
SOC, ISO and PCI information security policies including our data handling, and change management procedures
- Make sure we are in line with information security policies, procedures and standards
- Be responsible for compliance with security policies
- Security Incident Response and process protocols including incident reporting and sanctions
- Administrating security solutions like Palo Alto Next-Gen firewalls, Kaspersky, Splunk, pfSense and Kali Linux.
- Testing, auditing and training security procedures, mechanisms and measures
- Participating in on-going security testing and monitoring of organization information systems
- Recommend new information security technologies and counter-measures against threats to information or privacy
- Be the main point of contact for our external auditors with regards to security-related certifications
- Be first point of contact for our customers in security related questions
- Sharing is caring
Share what you know, educate the colleagues about the security risks and solutions.
What would make us happy \ (•◡•) /
- Having a degree – Bachelor? Master? Level doesn’t matter
- Which is more important, you have a practical experience with security systems and auditing
- You are hands-on with security solutions, like Palo Alto Next-Gen firewalls, Kaspersky, Splunk, pfSense and Kali Linux
- You know how to implement policies and procedures for ISO 27001, SOC1 and PCI-DSS.
Do you have a certificate? Even better!
- You are not just a pro, but also pro-active to identify and fix security risks
- You are analytical and you are able to create structure
- You have good communication skills – a combination of diplomatic & firm to get things done
- You have good command of spoken and written English. Dutch is a plus.
What can we give in return \,,/(^_^)\,,/
- Money & package
Yearly salary + holiday allowance + annual salary + pension plan + collective health insurance
- You aren’t in Amsterdam yet? We help you to move over.
- Free lunch
- 25 days payed holidays
- Career plan
- Gaming room, table tennis, chilling area
- Fun company events, quarterly hackathons, end of month drinking and a lot more
LeaseWeb is fully staffed with talented people who are working hard to empower you and our customers to reach a greater world. Our organizational structure is quite flat and we value independence and entrepreneurship. When you have a company that is a melting pot of nationalities like ours, it’s not always easy to find a way to get everyone to connect with our spirit of blue and orange. Sometimes simply working together isn’t enough. If you really want to bind a team together, then you need to make sure they have fun together (and that’s something we are taking care of!)
The atmosphere is informal and multicultural (37+ nationalities) and there is a clear focus on innovation.
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.