Are you an innovative and service driven Linux Engineer? Are you keen to work in a fast-moving environment with like-minded people? If so, our Shared Hosting Infrastructure team is looking for you…
We work in a cross functional environment with a DevOps philosophy. We are quickly moving towards becoming an agile company, and the Development department is certainly leading the way. There is a clear focus on innovation. Working on a scrum framework will give you a lot of freedom. It will allow you to get your hands on the coolest projects and to be equal parts creative and effective.
Purpose of the role?
As a Shared Hosting Engineer you are responsible for our Shared DNS, web hosting, system monitoring and mail hosting platforms. This is more than pro-actively monitoring and supporting the systems: we aim to find new solutions and then test, build and maintain them.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop, Maintain and support the infrastructure
- 3rd line incident support
- To ensure the availability of Shared Hosting services
- Regular on-call duty
- Working closely with other departments at LeaseWeb
- Work in alignment with the existing processes for Release-, Incident- and Problem Management
- Identify and propose solutions for improvements or structural problems
Our ideal candidate has:
- Demonstrable knowledge of Linux (Debian/FreeBSD)
- Proven skills with Chef Automation
- Network Scripting
- PHP knowledge would be advantageous
- LPIC-II certification is preferred, but not essential
- Driven to improve quality and prevent incidents
- Good command of written and spoken English
What we offer
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- VISA sponsorship when you are not living in the Netherlands.
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
- Ping-pong, game consoles, chilling area, monthly happy hours and other fun events
- The chance to leave your mark in a company that grows quickly but still manages to keep a pioneer spirit.
Interested and want to apply?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Barbara Poveda (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 654 235 261. We look forward to meeting you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.