Business Process Owner Logistics
About the role
We have an open position for the Key user global logistics who can implement our global supply chain protocols, procedures and strategy. The successful candidate will have excellent leadership skills and the ability to add value to the organization. Our goal is to improve our speed, efficiency and resource use in order to enhance our value proposition and provide reliable services to our customers. Logistics management is key for achieving these goals. With the implementation of our global process model and SAP as our primary IT system, we will rollout this concept globally. This unique service delivery model will enable us to innovate further in the upcoming years.
The Key User Logistics will have a central role in the definition of the new Leaseweb Logistic Model. This model will be elaborated within several company-wide projects including SAP and Organization Readiness sub projects.
This role will:
- Assist in the definition of the logistical model according to today’s and future requirements of the business;
- Translate business Processes into IT components;
- Define business requirements and discuss them with the business and IT organization;
- Validate, test and implement changes in the IT solution;
- Implement the processes globally in the organization and make sure that there is organizational readiness for the new processes;
- Establishes the correct working procedures and follows up on its implementation;
- Define the required data strategy and implement this with relevant stakeholders;
- Support the organization in their operational tasks and improvements.
- You have a relevant Bachelor's degree (HBO or University) or equivalent work experience within logistic operations;
- Experience in SAP logistic models (SD/MM/PM/CS);
- Experience in the usage of supporting tooling such as reporting, scanning and labeling;
- You have proven skills in implementing IT solutions in an end-user organization;
- You act on several levels of the logistical environment; on planning, capacity and execution;
- You have natural insight in the related processes in Sales, Procurement and Maintenance;
- You are able to work under pressure, and experienced to work in a project environment;
- Good command of spoken and written Dutch and English;
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain and/or logistics management
What we offer:
- Competitive salary + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- Free lunch, free parking and great coffee!
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Please use the link to apply. For more information, please contact Berta Malik, Talent Acquisition Specialist via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.