Are you passionate about providing an excellent customer service? If so, we are looking to hire a Technical Support Shift Leader at our offices in Haarlem.
Our Technical Support Department (TSD) is part of the Customer Care organization and is the glue between our 1st and 3rd level operation teams. We have 7 teams, 1 purely working on a day shift and 6 other teams, in a rotating 24*7 shift.
Purpose of the role:
Responsible for handling complex Leaseweb product line incidents and service requests focused on diagnosing, troubleshooting and repairing with the understanding of the customer’s urgency. Daily responsibility for the shift team.
- Responsible for the output and performance of the Shift team during the shift
- Handle escalations raised by L1/L2 support, within agreed timescale of SLA's
- Lower the amount of incidents and service requests
- Translate customer requests into viable working solutions
- Responsible for bringing the team to the next level
Who are you?:
- Demonstrable technical understanding in Linux, Windows and/or Networking
- LPIC-1/LPIC-2, MCSE or CCNA certification
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Ability to handle high pressure and technical escalations
- Basic Scrum/Agile methodology understanding
- Fluent English communication skills (oral & written)
What we offer
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your career
- Team fun events
Interested and want to know more?
Please use the link to apply, so we can get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need any further information, please don’t hesitate to contact Berta Malik (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.