Master Data Manager
The role is responsible to set standards, define processes, and implement governance measures, all supported by appropriate tooling with the purpose of maintaining and improving high quality master data.
- Create and enforce Data Management Governance Policies
- Lead data activities including but not limited to data cleansing, data creation, data conversion, issue resolution, and data validation
- Interface directly with business and process partners to understand their needs and objectives first-hand
- Foresee, plan and lead MDM enhancements, implementations, and support. Identify process optimizations
- Develop measurable KPI’s to show success and progression regarding master data management
- Provide direction/manage team members as well as Coaching and training to business/Bpo’s
- Execute Hand-on and coordinate data management tasks Maintain Master data operations on daily basis
The ideal candidate has
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand existing business processes
- Ability to collaborate with and present to other leaders at all levels up to and including C-level
- Ability to think strategically, solve problems and execute a roadmap effectively
- Ability to profile data to formulate and communicate informed opinions
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Experienced as a manager
- Experience in implementing a Data Quality and Data Governance around MDM programs
- Proven success in creating and leading an Master Data Management strategy and implementation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to interact appropriately with all levels of the organization
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Team fun events, including a full two-day hackathon every quarter
Leaseweb is a leading Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) provider serving a worldwide portfolio of over 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to Enterprises. Our services include Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Hosting, Colocation, and Dedicated Hosting supported by exceptional customer service and technical support. With more than 70,000 servers under management, we provide infrastructure for mission-critical websites, Internet applications, email servers, security, and storage services since 1997. We operate 17 data centers in locations across Europe, Asia and North America, all of which are backed by a superior worldwide network with a total capacity of more than 5.5 Tbps.
Driven by a deep commitment to our customers’ success, we continually work to create innovative products and solutions. When you join LeaseWeb, you become part of a team that is truly shaping the future of technology.
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information, please contact Berta Malik (Talent Acquisition Specialist) via firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment agency? Thank you for your interest, but we are sourcing all our candidates directly. We appreciate you trying anyway but please keep in mind that any unsolicited profiles you send us will be treated as direct applications.