Global Brand and Communications Manager
Are you a natural born storyteller? Do you have the communication skills of a young Churchill and the media savvy of Richard Branson? Can you see both the proverbial forest and the trees? Let’s talk.
Leaseweb is seeking a branding and communication superstar with proven success conceptualizing, creating, and rolling out branding, content, communications projects. The Brand and Communication Manager is tasked with developing and protecting Leaseweb’s reputation, writing strategic and carefully targeted press communications, and inspiring our customers, partners, and industry analyst. He/she will continue to build on our current branding, helping to both increase internal adoption and external awareness.
This position requires leading a team and managing multiple projects simultaneously, while producing hands on work, and maintaining a positive, whistle-while-you-work approach. Our ideal candidate understands high-tech B2B companies, knows how to work in cross-functional teams, is solution oriented, flexible, self-driven and has the ability to quickly change course while never losing sight of the big picture.
The marketing team (currently 15 people) is responsible for all brand, demand and web marketing efforts. The young and dynamic team is based at Leaseweb’s headquarters in Amsterdam, and works in close cooperation with our offices in the US, Germany, and Singapore.
- Build on the brand story to define Leaseweb’s market position and establish the company as a global thought leader in cloud hosting
- Ensure consistent communications across all internal and external channels
- Develop and implement comprehensive social media and community management plans
- Create written materials, including product messaging, communications plans, thought leadership, and speeches
- Drive awareness of products through stories in relevant publications and on social media
- Build and maintain relationships with key media and industry analysts
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all crisis communications in coordination with both internal teams and external agencies
- Build out our CSR efforts and integrate them as a central part of the brand and company vision
- Track brand performance and work closely with sales, customer care, HR and marketing to optimize performance and make changes
- Supervise a team of brand and communications specialists including a Content Manager, Visual Content Creator, Product Marketer, and intern
- Work with other team leads to define priorities, create timelines, and ensure that projects are completed on time and on budget
- 7+ years in branding and corporate communications, preferably in high-tech
- Experience with effectively managing external agencies (creative, content, PR, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in conceptualizing and creating digital communications including, press releases, messaging documents, thought leadership pieces, blogs, web copy, micro copy, etc.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities
- Highly organized, with ability to bring creativity and discipline to the existing team
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills – we don’t just want an English native, we want a lover of language and communication
- Ability to communicate with high-level executives
- Passion for your work
Leaseweb empowers companies to reach a greater world through its comprehensive range of global cloud hosting solutions. With over 20 years of experience, 80,000 servers under management, and a worldwide portfolio of 17,500 customers ranging from SMBs to mid-market companies in Internet and IT businesses, Leaseweb has the experience and expertise to connects customers to solutions that fit their unique infrastructure needs while helping them achieve their business goals.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, above market average + annual bonus
- Good secondary benefits, including a defined contribution pension plan and collective health care plan
- 25 days of paid time-off
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- The possibility to develop yourself and build up your (international) career
- A great working environment in a dynamic, international, fast growing organization
Want to learn more or apply?
Click on the apply button if you wish to apply directly. For more information please contact Berta Malik (Talent Aquisition Specialist). We look forward meeting you!