LearnUpon is looking for a Director of Product to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
As we drive LearnUpon to be the best in class learning platform, we are keen to build a rich eLearning experience to attract and retain customers. The strategies we build need to leverage the latest technology trends to drive efficiency and engagement for our customers.
We are looking for a Director of Product to join our team to focus on building and executing eLearning product strategies that will take LearnUpon to the next level.
What will I be doing?
- Manage a team of Product Managers to achieve results. Fostering a sense of ownership and accountability to achieve challenging goals whilst maintaining a positive and supportive work environment.
- Prioritize long-term strategy ahead of short term gains; while delivering value as fast as possible to our customers is a priority, you are responsible for the product vision and strategy for your area and ensuring that it aligns with the long term organizational goals.
- Drive complex, ambiguous product launches and new releases. Develop product pricing and positioning strategies alongside Sales & Marketing teams.
- Track & report on product effectiveness, with a focus on a positive business impact and customer satisfaction.
- Hire and develop talent in the team through recruiting activities and coaching team members to success. Lead with curiosity and dive deep when necessary to understand problems.
What skills do I need?
- Solid technology background and extensive knowledge of Digital products and services. Strong preference for B2B Saas product experience.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results through delivery of complex, ambiguous new product and feature development, and business initiatives in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Ability to effectively manage a portfolio of products, build roadmaps and make difficult tradeoffs that balance the needs of the customer and the organization within the constraints of technical feasibility..
- Proven managerial experience in Product Management. Demonstrated ability to achieve results through others.
- Ability to build effective cross functional relationships and influence others without direct authority.
- Mastery of communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present information to internal and external stakeholders .
- Strong storytelling skills and ability to create compelling messaging that speaks to customer pain points.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Good understanding about innovation in the eLearning space.
- A Master’s Degree in a related field, Computer Science and Business preferred
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular social events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- Private health insurance.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
- We're proud to offer a hybrid working model, combining in-office days with the flexibility of remote work. In this role, you’ll be required to work a minimum of 2 days a week in the Dublin office.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
LearnUpon is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, family status, age disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, membership of the Traveller community, or any other legally protected status.
Visit our Careers page to find out more about working for LearnUpon, and check us out on Instagram.