LearnUpon is looking for an Executive Assistant to our CEO to join our team in Dublin, Ireland.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Executive Assistant to join our Operations team. Our team is vital to our Company and is responsible for keeping the core operations of the company running smoothly. Reporting to the CEO, this role requires that you are an effective communicator, show proactivity and ownership, and are comfortable working behind the scenes with minimal supervision. This role is suitable for a person who is highly organized, detail-oriented, and has the ability to pivot quickly with changing workloads and priorities. You must be comfortable interfacing with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors in a fast-paced environment.
What will I be doing?
- Perform a variety of administrative tasks (manage calendars, book travel, arrange expenses, etc.) for the CEO and members of the executive team.
- Proactively manage the day-to-day calendar of the CEO including meeting conflicts, coordinating meetings, and solving complex scheduling issues.
- Work with external customers and partners in arranging events, meetings, correspondence etc.
- Manage travel details for the executives both domestically and internationally.
- Process the CEO’s executive expense reports.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, proposals, reports, and other business correspondence.
- Plan agenda’s, provide high quality meeting notes, perform action follow-ups, execute logistics for regular senior leadership meetings and off-sites.
- Assist in the preparation of the monthly company allhands.
- Track and help drive completion of key deliverables such as company wide OKRs and following up on outstanding items.
- Assist in special projects for the executive team, as directed.
What skills do I need?
- 3+ years’ experience supporting a senior executive.
- Strong writing skills and comfortable setting and accepting direction over email (either 1:1 or with a large group).
- Strong relationship builder with an ability to get to know key stakeholders, understand their needs and working styles, and how to coordinate people to get things done.
- Natural verbal communicator, quick to build rapport and make people feel welcome, can distill conversations to the most important takeaways, and are quick to admit when you’re lost.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritise and perform a variety of tasks with little supervision and a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong organisational skills necessary to organise and deal with a workload that involves tight deadlines, managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Excellent facilitation skills to coordinate and facilitate meetings and off-sites.
- Ability to understand the business and apply that knowledge to day-to-day decisions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to remain calm under pressure.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality in handling sensitive information.
- Experience with Zoom video conferencing and other cloud collaboration software.
- Proficiency with Google drive (sheets, gmail, gcal, docs etc).
- Experience building powerpoint/Google presentations.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Project management experience.
- Experience coordinating large events.
- Experience in a SaaS startup environment is a strong plus.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular social events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary.
- Company ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan).
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- Private health insurance.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
- Flexible Working - work with your Manager to determine the best working hours and location (home, office, hybrid) to help balance your work and personal life.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.