At LearnUpon, we’re seeking a Revenue Operations Analyst to join our team in Ireland.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
This is a unique role at LearnUpon, you will be our second Revenue Operations hire. You will be at the start of a very exciting journey. This role will sit under the Revenue Operations Manager and support the Sales, Marketing, CX and Business Development functions teams. You will partner with senior sales leadership and the broader GTM team to drive the overall productivity and effectiveness of the organisation. Responsibilities include owning and assisting on business planning, go-to-market analysis, reporting, quota setting and management, sales territory ownership, sales process optimisation and sales program implementation.
You will have a broad remit and the unique opportunity to work directly to contribute to our growth trajectory. We encourage and empower you to be brave and be creative, so we are looking for big thinkers who are ambitious and who love solving big problems.
What will I be doing?
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Finance and Customer Success by Providing thought leadership to drive the business forward.
- Create and prepare KPI reports & dashboards for key stakeholders across the organisation, e.g. BIzDev KPI’s, Deal Band Mix, Marketing Funnel Metrics, Sales Pipeline Analysis, Win/Loss Analysis
- Work closely with Sales leadership on the creation and management of territories for Account Executives and Business Development Representatives to optimise at both geographical and segment levels.
- Analyse financial and business data for strategic decision-making and executive reporting.
- Provide proactive analysis and insights on Account Executive pipeline management.
- Work with internal resources to handle Salesforce data and change requests.
- Regularly assist key stakeholders throughout the business on special projects/reports.
- Provide training to relevant teams on operational changes that impact the business.
- Produce easy to understand insights & sales data that is accurate and readily accessible.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of LearnUpon’s solution offerings in order to support our GTM efforts.
- Partner with marketing and sales leadership to design Ideal Customer Profile targeting, identification, optimization and routing.
What skills do I need?
- 3+ of relevant industry experience in the Sales/Revenue operations field.
- Expert knowledge of SaaS KPIs and operating metrics.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and modeling skills.
- Comfortable speaking about data and insights to all levels of the company.
- Results oriented with a proven ability to prioritise and deliver quality work in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- A high degree of attention to detail.
- High energy, proactive and independent individual who can serve as a partner and consultant
- Excellent proficiency with Excel, Google Sheets & Salesforce is essential.
- Fluency in English.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular social events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- Private health insurance.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
- Flexible Working Arrangements - work with your Manager to determine the best working hours and location (home, office, hybrid) in order to help you balance work and family life, and to suit your lifestyle.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will have an interview with our RevOps Manager.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to complete a practical task.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with Leadership.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.