At LearnUpon, we’re seeking a Revenue Manager to join our team in Dublin. This is a hybrid position where you work 2 days of your choice in the office. We are very flexible with our hybrid model and you don't have to have set weekly office days.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
Our billing and cash collection processes are vital to our Company and critical to our success. This role will sit within the finance function and report to the Head of Finance. Full responsibilities are outlined below. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join a rapidly growing software company and make a significant contribution.
What will I be doing?
- Manage end to end order to cash process, with responsibility for ensuring timely and accurate billing, collections, revenue recognition, reconciliation and reporting
- Assess current policies and procedures and develop/implement procedural enhancements related to cash collections and billing processes
- Review of balance sheet account reconciliations including bad debt provisioning
- Work with Sales, Revenue Operations and Customer Experience and provide suggestions and assistance to ensure proper invoicing and billing solutions
- Prepare month end revenue reports and analyse the difference between bookings and recognition.
- Prepare monthly consolidated revenue analysis, comparison and reconciliations of forecast to actuals and deep dive analysis as required.
- Design and implement control activities within the order to cash process
- Support the implementation, rollout, and continuing enhancement of a revenue management system.
What skills do I need?
- 5 years + experience working with Revenue in a SaaS business
- Qualified Financial Accountant – ACCA/ACA
- Ability to manage a team to meet tight deadlines and prioritize challenging workloads in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, relationship building skills, and ability to work in a multicultural environment across different geographies
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Team player with the ability to work independently – craves autonomy
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Strong Excel skills.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a plus
- Experience using Netsuite and Salesforce.
We’re looking for…
- An experience Revenue Manager with SaaS experience ready to join a fast growing team with a thirst for process improvement and fun!
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular social events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- Private health insurance.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CFO
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.