At LearnUpon, we’re seeking an experienced Senior Revenue Manager to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Salt Lake City, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
Our billing and cash collection processes are vital to our Company and critical to our success. This role will sit within the finance function and report to the Head of Finance. This is a great opportunity for a self-motivated individual to join a rapidly growing software company and make a significant contribution.
What will I be doing?
Manage end to end order to cash process, with responsibility for ensuring timely and accurate billing, collections, revenue recognition, reconciliation and reporting. Tasks will include but are not limited to;
- Prepare monthly consolidated revenue reports and analysis, including comparisons and reconciliations of forecast to actuals. Deep dive analysis as required into movements including churn analysis, constant currency adjustments and trend analysis. Understanding of differences between bookings and recognition is critical.
- Collaborate with Sales, Revenue Operations and Customer Experience to ensure proper invoicing and billing solutions.
- Assess implications of any current or new billing methods for impact on revenue recognition, system implications and ARR.
- Support the implementation, rollout, and continuing enhancement of a billing system.
- Assess current policies and procedures and develop/implement procedural enhancements related to cash collections and billing processes.
What skills do I need?
- 5 years + experience working with Order to Cash in a SaaS business.
- Detailed understanding of SAAS metrics and revenue recognition requirements under US GAAP and IFRS.
- Qualified Financial Accountant – ACCA/ACA.
- Ability to manage a team to meet tight deadlines and prioritize challenging workloads in a fast paced environment.
- Strong analytical, written/verbal communication, relationship building skills, and ability to work in a multicultural environment across different geographies.
- Attention to detail, a problem solver and forward thinking are key attributes.
- Team player with the ability to work independently – craves autonomy.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Strong Excel skills.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a plus
- Experience using Netsuite and Salesforce.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular social events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- Private health insurance.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
- We're proud to offer a hybrid working model, combining in-office days with the flexibility of remote work. In this role, you’ll be required to work a minimum of 2 days a week in the Dublin office.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews, including a presentation to our Head of Finance.
- Finally, candidates will have an interview with our CFO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.
LearnUpon is an Equal Opportunities Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, family status, age disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, membership of the Traveller community, or any other legally protected status.
Visit our Careers site to find out more about working for LearnUpon, and check us out on Instagram.