LearnUpon is looking for a Sales Enablement Manager to join our expanding team in Ireland. We allow our employees to choose where they want to work. You’ll have the option to work remotely, in the office, or a mixture of both that you have the flexibility to decide on.
LearnUpon, a global leader in the Learning Management System (LMS) category, is changing the way organisations educate their Employees, Customers and Partners. Over 1,300 organisations around the world are using LearnUpon to unlock the power of learning by enabling them to deliver impactful training that fuels success - all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our Global HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution, not the easy one, and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
About the Team & Role
Our Sales team is growing at a tremendous pace in response to very strong demand for LearnUpon’s LMS Platform. This growth has resulted in the need to hire an energetic Sales Enablement Manager with a track record of helping Sales teams win, someone who thrives as part of a team, has great communication skills and provides an exceptional enablement experience.
This is a unique role at LearnUpon as you will be our first Sales Enablement hire. You will be at the start of a very exciting journey! This role will report to the Head of Sales however, strong collaboration with our L&D, Sales Ops, Marketing, Product and Business Development teams will also be required.
What will I be doing?
- Build strong knowledge of the LearnUpon platform, our competitive landscape and LMS industry.
- Create & own Enablement programs such as new hire onboarding and role-based learning journeys for LearnUpon’s fast growing Sales team.
- Be a driver of employee success through the development of an engaging, continuous learning roadmap.
- Develop and maintain world-class sales training materials, building a content library to facilitate easy access to learning collateral.
- Use best in class Sales tools (Gong, Chorus, etc.) to identify insights and areas for improvement.
- Deliver/coordinate training sessions that help to improve the technical knowledge & sales proficiency of LearnUpon’s Account Executives.
- Own and enhance the existing Sales Playbook to foster a culture of learning within the Sales team, leveraging knowledge from within the team to surface & share best practices.
- Create a Product & Sales certification program within the LearnUpon platform to ensure the highest standards of a Sales professional’s role are maintained.
- Build knowledge of competing products and create value-based approaches of how to sell against them.
- Partner closely with multiple teams across the company, gathering data & insights to help identify skills gaps within the Sales team.
- Collaborate with passion and energy in a fun & fast paced environment.
What skills do I need?
- 5 years previous Sales experience, preferably in a B2B SaaS-based environment, selling enterprise software.
- Experience of leading onboarding training for new hire Sales employees.
- Operates with a mindset of supporting revenue goals and driving high customer success scores.
- Can manage a blended learning model to include classroom, webinars, self-paced, and event-based training, leveraging conventional and new learning technologies.
- Excellent relationship & rapport building skills.
- Has a thoughtful & proactive approach to learning and understands the impact that training can have at scale.
- Has built programs that are truly world-class, pushing conventional wisdom on levels of engagement and efficacy of enablement sessions.
- Has the ability to make the complex simple.
- Excellent team player with cross functional collaboration experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter who manages their time effectively and prioritises what’s important.
- Knowledge of other Sales tech stack apps, e.g. Salesforce, Slack, G-suite, Sales Navigator, etc.
- Operates with integrity and respect in everything they do.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Previous experience of working in the eLearning, HCM or digital technologies industries.
- Willing to travel occasionally for in-person meetings and to facilitate training events.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to an initial a 30 min call with our Talent team.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a 60 min interview with our Manager of Learning and Development.
- Candidates will be invited to deliver a 90 min task-based panel presentation to demonstrate their practical skills.
- If that goes well Candidates will be invited to a final interview with our CEO/CFO