LearnUpon is looking for a Head of People to join our rapidly scaling, B2B SaaS Tech business based in Ireland.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, we are looking for a passionate Head of People who is a high level strategic thinker with the ability to develop a team with core competencies around Talent / People Operations / Learning & Development. You will be responsible for helping to find, develop, motivate, and retain our team, and will have a direct impact on growing and strengthening the great company culture that we have in LearnUpon.
What will I be doing?
- You will act as a champion for the company culture, working with the executive and leadership team leads, you will own all people related activities.
- Develop, challenge and motivate our core people teams of Talent, People Operations, and Learning & Development to deliver a complete people capability that can scale as the company grows.
- Provide people support and consultation across the business on the most complex issues, supporting employees, managers and executives in all related areas and regions including: talent, performance management, compensation and benefits, employee relations, and people development through learning and development.
- Provide useful data to help guide decision making, and allow the company to scale effectively and efficiently.
- Provide leadership on people related activities and policies across the company.
- Be able to communicate at all levels in the company and to support business growth and development.
What skills do I need?
- 10+ years of people experience working in a fast paced company.
- Hold a relevant degree or equivalent practical experience with proof of HR related qualifications and experience in best practice.
- Experience leading a People or Human Resources function in a company.
- Proven focus on data metrics that provide insights to guide people focused strategies.
- Experience growing teams in core areas of Talent / People / Learning & Development.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide constructive feedback where we can!
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Comprehensive private health insurance scheme.
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- 22 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
- LUPWell Programme, as we know that a positive mental wellbeing plays a major role in both your personal and professional success.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will be invited to a series of practical interviews with the COO.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO/CTO/CFO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.