LearnUpon is looking for a Strategic Onboarding Specialist to join our team in the Philadelphia office. We also have the option to work remotely from New York, Utah, Maine, Texas and Arizona.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution, and our strategic customers represent some of the most recognizable brands worldwide.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
Our Onboarding Specialists are paramount to the success of our customers as we work to train them on the LearnUpon platform and demonstrate what is possible on this world-class LMS. We also advise and guide our customers to achieve solid results, ensuring a timely launch as well as success in using LearnUpon long-term. We are a friendly, collaborative team that enjoy sharing ideas, best practices and client use cases guaranteeing that our customers benefit from our expertise.
What will I be doing?
- Help strategic customers get off on the right foot with LearnUpon by delivering an outstanding onboarding experience that prepares them to accomplish their own business objectives better and faster with help from our software.
- Help strategic customers configure and integrate LearnUpon as part of their broader e-learning technology stack in a way that best supports their goals, use cases, and workflows.
- Work together with the LearnUpon Customer Success Manager to build relationships with the key stakeholders from support staff to executives.
- Exercise strong project management and change management skills to both guide and advise customers to a timely launch and to manage your own tasks and projects.
- Outline and deliver a tailored onboarding plan (intro calls, training, technical set-ups, Q&A sessions) that will lead to successful adoption, coordinating all project stakeholders and communicating a clear, shared vision of success.
- Become an expert in the LearnUpon platform in order to effectively advise customers on set-up, software integrations, workflows, and e-learning best practices.
- Meet individual, team, and company KPIs (e.g. time-to-launch).
- Liaise with Support and Product teams when needed to ensure that customers’ requirements are communicated correctly and that customers receive appropriate troubleshooting and feature development information.
- Work closely with the Onboarding team to share best practices to develop strategies for scale and increased quality of service.
- Adhere to existing processes and maintain detailed records of all customer information, following data protection guidelines.
What skills do I need?
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Empathy for customers and commitment to exceptional customer experience.
- Track record of successfully working with customers and developing strong relationships with project teams and decision makers.
- Keen ability to develop, execute and collaborate across different teams to ensure that all customers are successful.
- Drive and energy.
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with a variety of software solutions (e.g. G Suite, CRM, HRIS, customer support software, LMS, project management tools, etc.).
- Good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Fluency in English is required, both verbal and written.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Prior experience in an onboarding or customer training role, preferably working with large enterprise customers in the SaaS industry.
- Experience managing technical projects and with technical implementation.
- Experience working with APIs and Single Sign-on products.
- Experience in managing data migration projects.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go
- Structured learning environment
- Competitive salary and company ESOP
- Private health insurance
- 22 days paid time off (PTO) + 8 Holidays
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our COO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.