LearnUpon is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
Our Finance team is vital to our Company and is responsible for keeping the financial operations of the company running smoothly. This is a great opportunity for a self motivated individual to join a rapidly growing software company and make significant contributions.
What will I be doing?
- Control vendor payments by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions
- Enters and codes Supplier invoices into our Accounting Software
- Review and set up new Vendors on our Accounting Software
- Ensures payment of employees by receiving and verifying expense reports
- Assist in daily Bank reconciliations. Post and allocate bank payments to Suppliers Account
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues. Contact suppliers to resolve billing issues
- Maintain Fixed Asset Register
- Assist with month-end closing reconciliations
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Continuing to improve our payment processes
What skills do I need?
- Must have a minimum of two years’ experience working in an accounts department
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment processing large volumes of data accurately. Proficient in data entry
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of accounting software
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong administration skills.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience dealing directly with customers/suppliers
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CFO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.