LearnUpon is looking for a Release Manager to join our team in Belgrade.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
Learnupon’s Product team is responsible for solving customer problems and thus supporting their business development. Your immediate colleagues will be passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Product Managers and Designers who lead everything from product strategy definition to in-life optimisation of product. Along this journey you will be helping them to improve the release process, handle risks and dependencies as well as communicate release details internally and externally with most important stakeholders.
What will I be doing?
- Develop a risk management mechanism to monitor issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Continually work towards making improvements in the release process
- Work closely with product managers, you will build Product Release Calendar for different features and thus centralise view of all releases
- Maintain release calendar and manage clear communication of release details and schedules to the Business
- Manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams working on different themes
- Collaborate closely with product managers and scrum teams around Go-Live activities including the execution of the deployment plans and checklists
- Plan the release windows and cycles across the Learnupon portfolio
- Communicate key project plans, commitments and changes including requirements, QA plans, schedule, scope changes and risks
What skills do I need?
- You have experience in release management and/or project management
- Advanced knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional teams toward task completion
- Demonstrated effective leadership and analytical skills
- You know how to communicate concisely and effectively (and have some fun along the way)
- 2 - 3 years experience working in a similar role.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus:
- Experience working in an agile environment with a fast paced delivery turnaround
- Formal training in project management practices
- Having experience in an OKR driven environment
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integrations (CD/CI) pipelines
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO/CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.