LearnUpon is looking for a Digital marketing specialist with a focus on our website to join our marketing team in Dublin.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic digital marketing assistant to assist our busy web marketing team. You will be reporting directly to the website marketing manager and assisting with a variety of website related tasks. You may be required to perform administrative tasks, conduct research, update the website and associated tools, create marketing reports, and assist with cross functional projects.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
What will I be doing?
Supporting the web marketing manager, web development team, and wider marketing team with project organization and execution.
- Keeping our website up to date with relevant content and changes
- Performing QA on new website features and bug fixes
- Assisting with planning and documentation of web development tasks
- Supporting various research tasks
- Helping with SEO research, execution, and reporting
- Collaborating with the other functional teams within the marketing department; content marketing, digital demand, creative, product marketing, and events.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field
- 2+ years experience working within a marketing department
- Proficient in G suite or MS Office tools
- Know your way around Google analytics
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills - we are looking for a team player
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our utmost to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience with Wordpress
- Experience with a project management tool like Jira, Asana or Trello
- Experience with wireframing/design tools
- Knowledge of/exposure to SEO best practices and tools
- Exposure to how web development works
- Digital marketing certifications like google garage
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Employer contributed pension.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to an interview with the Website Marketing Manager.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a task based round to demonstrate their skills.
- If successful, candidates will be invited to have a call with a c-level representative.
- Finally, successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.