LearnUpon is looking for a Office Manager to join our team in Belgrade, Serbia.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
We are looking for a passionate, skilled and enthusiastic Office Manager to join our Operations team. Our team is vital to our Company and is responsible for keeping the core operations of the company running smoothly. You will be part of a team who helps onboard amazing employees into LearnUpon, ensures the offices are running successfully for all teams, and grows and strengthens the great company culture that we have in LearnUpon.
What will I be doing?
- Manage the coordination of workplace services to ensure they run seamlessly, including:
- Meet and greet guests
- Supplies and inventory
- Health and safety including the Act of Systematization
- Support new hire setup
- Manage workplace budgets including office expenses and social budgets.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements for employees to and from Serbia.
- Oversee the social club and assist with arranging social company wide events.
- Support and manage the company LUPWell Mental Wellbeing Programme.
- Champion company Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives.
- Manage and promote Social Impact initiatives in Serbia.
- Support space planning, office expansions and layout changes as required.
- Prepare employment contracts for employees, annexes to the contracts, decisions on leave, contract terminations and other documents in compliance with the applicable labor regulations.
- Support Team Operations colleagues in Talent, People Operations, and L&D.
- Research and implement Workplace projects.
- Assist on ad hoc tasks for the COO and Head of Departments when requested.
What skills do I need?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally with a mix of customer service, hospitality, and office assistance.
- Strong knowledge of Serbian Labor Law.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in administration.
- Self-starter with an ability to take initiative and improve inefficiencies.
- Experience dealing with vendors and service providers.
- Natural verbal communicator, quick to build rapport and make people feel welcome, can distill conversations to the most important takeaways, and are quick to admit when you’re lost.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritise and perform a variety of tasks with little supervision and a strong sense of urgency.
- You are a team player with a sense of ownership and a “get things done” attitude.
- Strong organisational skills necessary to organise and deal with a workload that involves tight deadlines, managing multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and ability to remain calm under pressure.
- You have outstanding written and communication skills.
- Experience with Zoom video conferencing and other cloud collaboration software.
- Proficiency with Google drive (sheets, gmail, gcal, docs etc).
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience in positions such as Project management.
- Experience coordinating large events.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment with support to help you professionally develop in your role.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Comprehensive private health insurance scheme.
- 22 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
- Employee Assistance Programme, as we know that a positive mental wellbeing plays a major role in both your personal and professional success.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.