LearnUpon is looking for a Revenue Accounts Administrator to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
About the Team
LearnUpon is growing at a tremendous pace in response to very strong demand for LearnUpon’s LMS Platform. There is a need for someone who will put the customer experience at the heart of everything they do, who adapts well to a fast moving environment and can get things done.
Our billing and cash collection processes are critical to our success. You will be responsible for preparing weekly billing, working with customers to facilitate payment and managing our Accounts Receivable. This role will sit within the finance function and report to the Financial and Accounting Manager.
What will I be doing?
- Compile a list of Invoices to be raised each period and raise revenue invoices within our Accounting Software.
- Ensure all invoices are accurately booked to the accounting system.
- Produce weekly progress report on invoices raised.
- Reconcile the number of expected invoices raised to actual invoices raised and identify the reason for differences.
- Lead the credit control process. Contact customers with overdue invoices in a timely manner and work with them to facilitate payment.
- Manage the aged receivables.
- Collaborate with the Sales and Success team to answer customer questions, as required. Communicate progress to the Sales and Success team.
- Issue / amend invoices for upgrades / downgrades / cancellations.
- Review order forms and contracts for accuracy and completeness.
- Send invoices to customers, ensuring all invoices are received.
- Other ad hoc tasks as requested.
What skills do I need?
- 1+ years experience working with billing and cash collection processes.
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Be organised and thorough.
- Excellent time management.
- Team player with the ability to work independently.
- Ability to prioritize and deliver quality work in a challenging, fast-paced environment
- Strong Excel skills.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Netsuite or Xero experience
- Salesforce experience
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary
- Employer Contributed Pension
- Private health insurance.
- Company ESOP.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a 60 minute interview with our Finance and Accounting Manager.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to complete a practical task.
- Finally, candidates will have an interview with our wider finance team.
- The successful candidate will be contacted with an offer to join our team.