LearnUpon is looking for a (Junior) Graphic Designer to join our team in Belgrade.
LearnUpon is a cloud-based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, and offices in Sydney, Philadelphia and Belgrade. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customer’s experience at the heart of everything we do. We always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. You can be part of a team who supports and guides each other to be our best (especially on those tough days), and who does their best work in a supportive and fun environment.
Our Belgrade team consists of highly talented web developers and designers working in an innovative and dynamic environment in Belgrade. Our marketing team consists of super smart digital marketers that are bursting with ideas. As a (Junior) Graphic Designer you’ll be making meaningful contributions and quickly seeing those contributions come to fruition.
What will I be doing?
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team to ensure that the designs are consistent, powerful, effective and aligned with the LearnUpon Brand.
- Taking concepts from Creative Team through to final deliverables - web banners/ads, eBooks, presentations, website graphics, infographics, flyers, image editing requests, brochures and other promotional materials
What skills do I need?
- Drive, energy, creativity and flexibility.
- You are a team player with a sense of ownership and responsibility in meeting deadlines.
- You are fluent in both written and spoken English.
- Design skills - minimum of 2 years of experience in designing graphics for print, digital and web.
- A portfolio of your work. Ideally it includes a mix of web/print graphics, branding, website design, advertising, illustrations, and product-related projects etc.
- Excellent understanding of layout, typography, composition, alignment, logo and icon design.
- Mastery of industry standard tools such as Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Excellent understanding of Gsuite (GoogleSlides, Google Docs...)
- Excellent knowledge in MS PowerPoint and MS Word.
- 2D animation skills are welcome.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment
- Monthly social events and occasional team trips to Dublin
- Continuous education through various internal and external channels.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private Health Insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Successful candidates will then be given a task related to the job position
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.