LearnUpon is looking for a Manager, Support to join our team in Philadelphia.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
We’re growing our Support team to keep pace as more customers sign on. We need to hire an extraordinary leader with a track record of providing outstanding support, attracting talent, and developing and motivating a team of fantastic Technical Support Representatives.
We work collaboratively as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly & annual objectives. Our team is goal-oriented, works hard, and enjoys the incredible trajectory that LearnUpon provides. Our overarching objective is to deliver LearnUpon’s promise of an unrivalled customer experience on the world’s best learning management system.
What will I be doing?
- Manage, develop, and build a growing team of Technical Support Representatives.
- Coach team members to solve customer tickets efficiently while delivering an excellent experience and serving as a liaison between non-technical and technical people both inside and outside of LearnUpon.
- Provide training & mentoring for team members on product knowledge, support best practices, and core team skills including technical troubleshooting, written and verbal communication, tools and systems use, and collaboration within Support and across the broader organization.
- Serve as an escalation point between customers and internal technical teams (Engineering, Product, Infrastructure) to explain and properly prioritize important issues.
- Manage the day-to-day work of Support team members based in the US and Sydney to ensure timely responses to customer tickets.
- Coordinate with your equivalent Manager, Support based in Dublin to execute smooth hand-offs between the teams and provide seamless, round-the-clock support for customers.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of LearnUpon’s product, market position and value proposition.
- Lead with energy, clear direction and empathy in a strategic role that is crucial to the company’s growth and success.
- Partner with the Onboarding and Success teams to ensure customers have a great experience throughout their customer journey.
- Foster and manage relationships between LearnUpon and our partner support teams.
What skills do I need?
- You are an accomplished leader that motivates & leads teams in fast-paced, changing environments.
- At least one year experience leading a support team supporting a SaaS product (or comparable).
- Competence in liaising with prospects and customers at an Executive level about escalated issues.
- Strong drive for results, while retaining a focus on consistently delivering a great customer experience.
- Get-it-done mindset: not afraid to roll up your sleeves, getting into the data and analysing the business to identify areas of improvement. Does what it takes to get the job done while also thinking & acting at a strategic level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and the skill of dealing with ambiguity.
- Proficiency using Zendesk or a similar ticketing system.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Strong personal technical skills preferred; areas of special interest include SQL, web development and applications, e-learning technology, and XML.
- Experience working with and leading a team across multiple time zones.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus:
- Experience of working in the learning space (e-learning, edtech, or learning management).
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 401k available in January 2021.
- 22 days paid time off (PTO) + 8 Holidays
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to an initial a 30-minute call with our Talent team
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a 1hr interview with Support team leaders
- If successful, candidates will be invited to deliver a practical presentation to demonstrate their Leadership qualities
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team