LearnUpon is looking for a Revenue Operations Manager to join our expanding team in Dublin, Ireland.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their Employees, Customers and Partners. Businesses can manage, track and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
About the Team
Our Sales, Marketing and Business Development functions are growing at a tremendous pace in response to very strong demand for LearnUpon’s LMS Platform. This growth has resulted in the need to hire a business-savvy Revenue Operations Manager with a track record of improving Sales productivity and driving business improvement initiatives.
This is a unique role at LearnUpon, you will be our first Revenue Operations hire. You will be at the start of a very exciting journey! This role will sit under the CFO and support the Sales, Marketing and Business Development functions teams. We will depend on you to design processes, tools and workflows that will drive us to $100m revenue with simplicity and high productivity.
What will I be doing?
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Business Development, Finance, Customer Success, etc. providing thought leadership to drive the business forward
- Work closely with Sales leadership on the creation of territories for Account Executives and optimise at both geographical and segment levels
- Analyse financial and business data for strategic decision-making and executive reporting, e.g. Win/Loss analysis
- Be responsible for processes that enable data integrations between sales systems (Salesforce, Marketo, reporting tools, etc)
- Create and prepare KPI reports & dashboards for key stakeholders across the organisation, e.g. BizDev KPIs, Deal band mix, Marketing funnel metrics, Sales pipeline analysis
- Work with internal resources to handle Salesforce data and change requests
- Regularly assist key stakeholders throughout the business on special projects/reports
- Help implement the changes suggested by the data you provide
- Provide training to relevant teams on operational changes that impact the business
- Produce easy to understand insights & sales data that is accurate and readily accessible
- Develop and maintain knowledge of LearnUpon’s solution offerings in order to support our GTM efforts
- Partner with marketing and sales leadership to design Ideal Customer Profile targeting, identification, optimization and routing
- Collaborate with passion and energy in a fun & fast paced environment
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university
- At least 3 years experience working in a Sales/Revenue Operations role
- Experience of working within a company that has scaled ARR to >$100M
- Strong understanding of SaaS business model including GTM strategies, ACV, inbound demand generation and inside sales model
- Outcome orientated mindset with a passion for delivering a superior “customer” experience to internal stakeholders
- Get-it-done attitude: not afraid to roll up your sleeves, get into the data and analyse the business to identify areas of improvement.
- Does what it takes to get the job done whilst also thinking & acting at a strategic level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and the skill of dealing with ambiguity
- Ability to communicate clearly with senior leaders, using data to tell a story
- Expert proficiency using Salesforce
- Customer first mentality and preferably knowledge of a Sales process
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills. Uses a quantitative approach to problem solving
- You are a self-starter, can multitask, and manage your time effectively
- Operates with integrity and respect in everything you do
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Knowledge of other Sales tech stack apps, e.g. Tableau, Domo, Sales Navigator, SalesLoft
- Ability to travel occasionally for stakeholder meetings (post-COVID of course!)
- A passion for hiring, developing, motivating and retaining talented team members
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go
- Structured learning environment
- Competitive salary and company ESOP
- Private health insurance and Pension contributions
- 22 days annual leave
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to an initial a 30-minute call with our Talent team
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a 90m interview with 2 of either: Head of Sales, Head of Marketing, Head of Business Development
- If successful in that round, candidates will be invited to deliver a 1 hour task-based presentation to demonstrate their practical skills
- If successful in that round, candidates will be invited to a 1 hour interview with our CFO
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team