LearnUpon is looking for a Director of Product (Integrations) to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
As LearnUpon evolves we are keen to build a rich inbound and outbound integrations offering which opens up avenues to attract and retain customers. We want to enable Integrations with our platform and turn these partners into a vibrant ecosystem. At the same time we want to lower the barrier for other web applications to build and offer connections to our web app.
A good Integrations strategy can expose the depth and breadth of our SaaS product that may not be immediately apparent. We are looking for a Product Director to join our team to focus on building an inbound and outbound integrations strategy.
What will I be doing?
- Prioritize long-term roadmaps ahead of quick hacks; while delivering value as fast as possible to our users is a priority, you are responsible for the overall Integration strategy to meet our long term organizational goals.
- Good Integrations start with Customers; we want you to be an evangelist who seeks out validation for your roadmap ensuring that it solves the right problem for our customer base. Find out whether our customers have a real need for it, and whether building it actually attracts the right sort of customers.
- Increase engagement by supporting our customers big picture plans, understand the need and seek to embed our product in our customers ecosystem.
- Partner with Engineering and Architecture teams to build a technical foundation avoiding custom code and architecting for a more scalable integrations system.
- Plan and advocate for Integrations documentation to ensure all teams can quickly educate themselves on our inbound & outbound Integrations offering.
- Drive product launches, new releases, develop product pricing and positioning strategies alongside Sales & Marketing teams.
- Analyse potential partner relationships for the product as appropriate. Work closely with the Partnership team to build the value proposition and relationships with key Partners.
- Track & report on Integration effectiveness, with a focus on a positive impact on NPS, ARR and adoption rates.
- Consider and plan for scale & need; consider the scale of data and how quickly it needs to be processed. e.g. Work with DevOps to monitor API’s and build and enforce SLA’s.
- Maintain good data quality for outbound integrations ensuring that the customer experience is top priority along with evaluating technical debt build up via our integration suite.
- Support Pre & After Sales teams by assisting in responding to data integration requests in RFP’s and provide consultancy to after sales teams in the shape of implementation of custom integrations, training, documentation and maintenance.\
- To support you in the above, build and lead the Integrations Product & Design Team, with a focus on iterative development in an Agile environment.
What skills do I need?
- Solid technology background and extensive knowledge of Digital products and services.
- Advanced ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret the organization's business operations and industry.
- Knowledgeable of emerging trends and industry practices.
- Demonstrated ability to champion projects, programs, and business initiatives.
- The ability to lead strategy behind mentoring and coaching for team(s) and to act as leadership advisor to lower-level management.
- Proven ability to lead and organize multi-disciplinary projects and initiatives in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment.
- Strong Influence management skills and ability to work effectively with cross functional teams.
- Mastery of communication skills and styles, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively present information to internal and external stakeholders .
- Strong storytelling skills and ability to create compelling messaging that speaks to customer pain points.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Good understanding of LMS domain and vocabulary
- Curiosity and excitement about innovation in the LMS space
- A Master’s Degree in a related field, Computer Science and Business preferred.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Employer contributed pension.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute call
- Candidates will have an interview with our Head of Product.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a practical interview.
- From there you will have be invited to interview with the CEO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join the team.