LearnUpon is looking for a B2B Digital Demand Marketing Manager to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
LearnUpon is looking for a talented B2B Digital Demand Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for the planning, implementation and execution of integrated demand programs through multiple channels, driving global engagement and generating sales pipeline.
The ideal candidate should possess a keen understanding of B2B marketing , with a strong background in integrated demand programs, digital marketing and customer acquisition strategies. They should know how to develop, execute, and optimize creative marketing campaigns to achieve measurable results. A strong ability to drive meaningful action from data sets is an essential requirement for success. We are looking for someone who has the ability to develop strong relationships across internal and external business partners, has a passion for innovation, and maintains a consistent focus on demand creation.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to drive measurable impact and fuel growth at an exciting time in LearnUpon’s journey.
What will I be doing?
- Work closely with our Head of Growth Marketing to build an efficient and effective demand generation engine to accelerate LearnUpon’s growth.
- Own all campaigns from planning and development through launch and reporting, with a focus on creating demand against a clear set of KPIs.
- Determine the appropriate mix of campaign elements, including search, social, email, PPC, webinars, and content syndication to deliver pipeline goals.
- Work closely with content, product, and other marketing functions to identify and develop new offers, content and sales tools to support integrated demand campaigns.
- Work with the business development and sales team to ensure they are informed and prepared with the right tools to deliver on demand created from marketing programs.
- Improve marketing programs through experimentation, measurement, and optimization.
- Manage the interface with external agencies including media vendors, digital agencies, etc.
- Manage campaign budgets, timelines, resources, processes, and technologies.
- Track and report on strategic, operational, and tactical metrics using data to manage resource allocation, outcomes, and success.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience in Marketing.
- 5+ years in a B2B Digital Marketing role, preferably at a SaaS company.
- Thorough understanding of the demand waterfall, and how to set and measure progress against goal attainment at each stage of the waterfall.
- Track record of successful results and creative experimentation with program execution.
- Strong analytical skills to gather business/user insights and apply learnings and drive meaningful action through data-driven mindset.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Talent in writing, edit and proof compelling, persuasive campaign copy.
- Excellent communication skills, including demonstrated proficiency in oral and presentation abilities in a business-focused setting.
- Marketing Automation (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.) and Salesforce expert.
- Experience using Integrate a plus.
- Extremely organised and highly motivated.
- Comfortable working in a rapidly changing hyper growth environment.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- eLearning or LMS experience.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.