LearnUpon is looking for a Corporate Sales Manager to join our amazing team in Dublin, Ireland.
LearnUpon LMS helps organisations train their Employees, Customers, and Partners. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
About the Team
We’re growing our Sales team to respond to very strong demand for the LearnUpon LMS platform. This growth has resulted in the need to hire an extraordinary leader with a track record of attracting talent, plus developing and motivating a team of fantastic SaaS sales professionals.
Our team is a group of highly driven Account Executives that are smart, dedicated, and love closing new business! We work collaboratively as a team to accomplish and exceed quarterly & annual objectives. Our team is goal-oriented, works hard, and enjoys the incredible trajectory that LearnUpon provides. Our overarching objective is to deliver LearnUpon’s progressive revenue goals through our client's success.
What will I be doing?
- Manage, develop and build a team of approx. 8 quota-carrying Account Executives
- Coach team members in sales strategy, pipeline management, opportunity management and forecasting
- Provide skills training & mentoring on sales motions including: collaboration with legal/finance/procurement stakeholders, sales presentations, juggling multiple relationships with internal teams
- Accurately forecast sales pipeline to ensure predictability within the business
- Provide guidance, support and mentorship to your team members to facilitate career development
- Play an active part in your team members’ opportunities to help them win
- Display a thought leadership approach to handling contract negotiations/deals alongside your team members
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of LearnUpon’s solution offerings in order to articulate our value proposition
- Work cross-functionally with Business Development, Customer Success, Marketing, Support, Product, etc. to drive the business forward
- Maintain a real-time understanding of the competitive landscape to assist in building win-based proposals and pricing
- Lead with passion and energy in a fun & fast paced environment
What skills do I need?
- You are an accomplished leader that motivates & leads teams to breakthrough results
- At least 3 years experience leading a quota-carrying sales team
- Successful track record of quota attainment both as an individual contributor and Sales Manager
- Strong understanding of SaaS business model and what great looks like
- Operates with integrity and respect in everything you do
- A passion for hiring, developing, motivating and retaining highly valued sales talent
- Competence in liaising with prospects and customers at an Executive level
- Strong drive for results, while retaining a focus on consistently delivering a great customer experience
- Exceptional skills in prospecting, discovery, presentation, buying behaviors and overcoming objections
- Get-it-done mindset: not afraid to roll up your sleeves, getting into the data and analysing the business to identify areas of improvement.. Does what it takes to get the job done while also thinking & acting at a strategic level
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, attention to detail, and the skill of dealing with ambiguity
- Proficiency using Salesforce.com and other standard sales tools
- Experienced at working on complex and creative contract negotiations
- Preferred experience using MEDDICCC sales methodology
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from an accredited university
- Experience of working within the Learning or LMS industry
- Ability to travel occasionally for customer or internal meetings (post-COVID of course!)
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Employer contributed pension.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to an initial a 30-minute call with our Talent team
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a 1hr 30m interview with the Head of Sales
- If successful, candidates will be invited to deliver a practical presentation to demonstrate their Leadership qualities
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team