LearnUpon is looking for an IT Manager to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organisations train their employees, partners and customers. Businesses can manage, track and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
Leading the distributed IT Team, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the IT function within the company, and ensuring your team is well equipped to facilitate the IT needs of all LearnUpon employees, across the globe. This is a senior role with responsibility for IT strategy, team mentoring and team scaling.
What will I be doing?
- Defining IT Strategy for the company in its growth phase
- Ensuring smooth operation of all IT Assets, via your team
- Defining, and prioritising, projects to reduce disruption and/or disruption risk
- Mentoring and growing the IT Team
- Ensuring LearnUpon IT processes, policies and tools are in line with industry best practices
What skills do I need?
- A broad experience in IT delivery at growing companies
- At least 10 years IT experience, with at least 3 in a management position
- Leadership skills to effectively manage and mentor your team, including remote members
- Strong InfoSec experience as it relates to securing networks and devices
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Apple macOS platform (admin, MDM, security)
- IT Security qualification / experience
- Strong networking background (SDN, VPN, routing, etc.)
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO/CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.