LearnUpon is looking for a Product Training Specialist to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
The Product Trainer will deliver LearnUpon training to our employees and in turn to our Customers & Partners by working closely with customer facing teams. You will train in both virtual and in-person environments. You will become a subject matter expert and evangelist for the LearnUpon product offering working through the lens of continuous learning & improvement; you will be responsible for ensuring training participants can effectively use, administer, and configure LearnUpon products at the conclusion of the training.
What will I be doing?
- Develop training and training assets, content & curricula for new colleagues and customer facing teams.
- Deliver training in person, remotely, and through our own LMS.
- Attain a deep knowledge of functionality through engaging with key stakeholders such as product managers, product engineers & architects, success, and technical support teams to gain understanding of business applicability and use cases.
- Collaborate to ensure customer technical documentation compliments our training programs.
- Communicate regularly with LearnUpon employees customer-facing teams to determine ongoing product training needs.
- Work with customer facing teams to discover users’ knowledge gaps.
- Collaborate with customer facing teams to determine customer training requirements.
- Work collaboratively with the product team and other subject matter experts to develop product training.
- Communicate regularly with key stakeholders to confirm accuracy of content.
- Present & deliver instructor-led product training for customer-facing teams.
- Publish e-learning assets (demos, onboarding, assessments, and so on) to our knowledge base.
- Define, track and report on product training metrics.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor's degree in education, adult learning, instructional design, or related field
- 5 years experience developing and delivering in-person and e-learning product training to internal (employees) stakeholders on how to administer, configure, and integrate enterprise software products
- Advanced & demonstrable training toolkit including deep knowledge of video editing tools
- Extensive experience with authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate or similar
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a wide array of personality types and all job levels
- A strong and effective collaborator
- Willing and able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing organisation
- Passion and belief for learning and teaching
- Ability to work on multiple tasks and to prioritise in line with business needs
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Ideally a technical background but has transitioned to a learning specialist.
- Experienced user of at least one (leading) LMS
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Employer contributed pension.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute call
- Candidates will have an interview with our Head of Product.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a practical interview.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join the team.