LearnUpon is looking for a Salesforce Administrator to join our team in Dublin/Ireland.
LearnUpon LMS helps organisations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. As Salesforce Administrator, you will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce deployment. You will also be responsible for executing on a day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
What will I be doing?
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment across all teams - Sales, Marketing, Finance, Partnerships, Onboarding, and Customer Success.
- Create and support declarative "clicks, not code" solutions to drive business processes in Salesforce. This includes: Workflow Rules and Process Builder, Validation Rules, custom fields, page layouts, custom objects, etc.
- Manage Salesforce data feeds and other integrations.
- Assist in the creation and management of informative and compelling Reports & Dashboards that help drive insights for our teams all the way to the Executives.
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades.
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organisation.
- Establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities for Salesforce.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new business process requests.
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the internal development teams.
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years actively working in a Salesforce.com administrator role.
- Salesforce Admin certified - ADM/X 201 and ADM 211/ADX-211E at a minimum.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity.
- Ability to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes.
- Ability to juggle requests of varying urgency with tasks related to long term projects and the flexibility to adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent project management skills and unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity are a must.
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organisation.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience working within a SaaS environment.
- Other Salesforce certifications such as Developer/App Builder/Architect based certification.
- Technical background and experience with web applications and/or SAAS delivery model.
- Experience in managing data migration projects.
- Experience working with APIs and Single Sign-on products.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance and Pension contributions.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO/CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.