LearnUpon is looking for an Onboarding Specialist to join our team in Philadelphia.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
Our Success team is vital to our Company and Onboarding Specialists are responsible for getting our customers launched on our platform so that they see value from our product as soon as possible. You will be part of the Customer Success team which has significant and direct impact on customer retention and growth.
What will I be doing?
- Serve as the primary contact and advocate for customers during their onboarding process, building strong relationships with all customer stakeholders from support staff to executives.
- Identify and document customers’ unique business goals, use cases, and workflows for using their LMS to help inform the on-boarding process and to ensure long term success with LearnUpon.
- Exercise strong project management skills to both guide and advise customers to a timely launch and to manage your own tasks and projects.
- Facilitate a successful handover from Account Manager and handoff to Customer Success Manager, ensuring a high quality, seamless experience for the customer at every interaction.
- Outline and deliver a customized sequence of onboarding activities (intro calls, trainings, technical set-ups, Q&A sessions) that will encourage successful adoption.
- Become an expert in the LearnUpon platform in order to effectively advise customers on set-up, software integrations, workflows, and e-learning best practices.
- Meet individual, team, and company KPIs (e.g. NPS, time to launch, revenue retention).
- Liaise with Support and Product teams when needed to ensure that customers’ requirements are communicated correctly and that customers receive appropriate troubleshooting and feature development information.
- Participate as a member of the Success team to share best practices to develop strategies for scale and increased quality of service.
- Adhere to existing processes and maintain detailed records of all customer information, following data protection guidelines.
What skills do I need?
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Empathy for customers and commitment to exceptional customer experience.
- A track-record of successfully working with customers and developing strong relationships.
- Strong ability to work with a team.
- Drive and energy.
- Executive presence.
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with a variety of software solutions (e.g. G Suite, CRM, HRIS, customer support software, LMS, project management tools, etc.).
- Good judgment in analysing information to make routine decisions.
- Prior experience in an onboarding or customer success role, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- Excellent written and spoken English for communicating with customers through emails, documents, webinars and events.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- 3rd level business degree or relevant technical experience.
- Experience working with APIs and Single Sign-on products.
- Experience in managing data migration projects.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for this position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of interviews, including a task based interview.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team