LearnUpon is looking for a Partnerships OnBoarding Specialist to join our team in Philadelphia.
LearnUpon is a cloud based software company headquartered in Dublin, Ireland, with offices in Philadelphia, Sydney and Belgrade. LearnUpon is designed for organizations looking to distribute their courses and track their training quickly and easily at scale.
At LearnUpon we put our customer’s experience at the heart of everything we do, we always strive for the best solution (not the easy one), and we commit to producing work that we can be proud of. Our company is a very open, collaborative environment where team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join a company where everyone works together as a friendly, supportive team who likes to have fun!
Our Success team is vital to our Company and Onboarding Specialists are responsible for getting our customers launched on our platform so that they see value from our product as soon as possible. You will be part of the Success Partnerships team which has significant and direct impact on customer retention and growth.
What will I be doing?
- Serve as the primary contact and advocate for partnerships customers during their onboarding process, building strong relationships with all customer stakeholders from support staff to executives.
- Help customers to shape their unique business goals, use cases, and workflows for using their LMS to help inform the on-boarding process and to ensure long term success with LearnUpon.
- Exercise strong project management and change management skills to both guide and advise customers to a timely launch and to manage your own tasks and projects.
- Facilitate a successful handover from Account Manager and handoff to Success Partnerships Manager, ensuring a high quality, seamless experience for the customer at every interaction.
- Outline and deliver a customized onboarding plan (intro calls, trainings, technical set-ups, Q&A sessions) that will deliver successful adoption, coordinating all project stakeholders and communicating a clear, shared vision of success.
- Become an expert in the LearnUpon platform in order to effectively advise customers on set-up, software integrations, workflows, and e-learning best practices.
- Meet individual, team, and company KPIs (e.g. NPS, time to launch, revenue retention).
- Liaise with Support and Product teams when needed to ensure that customers’ requirements are communicated correctly and that customers receive appropriate troubleshooting and feature development information.
- Participate as a member of the Success team to share best practices to develop strategies for scale and increased quality of service.
- Adhere to existing processes and maintain detailed records of all customer information, following data protection guidelines.
What skills do I need?
- Strong project management skills and experience.
- Empathy for customers and commitment to exceptional customer experience.
- A track-record of successfully working with customers and developing strong relationships with project teams and C-level decision makers.
- Strong ability to work with a team.
- Drive and energy.
- Executive presence.
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Great problem-solving skills.
- Familiarity with a variety of software solutions (e.g. G Suite, CRM, HRIS, customer support software, LMS, project management tools, etc.).
- Good judgment in analysing information to make routine decisions.
- Prior experience in an onboarding or customer success role, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- Excellent written and spoken English for communicating with customers through emails, documents, webinars and events.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide constructive feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience in eLearning, Ed Tech, or Learning Management.
- Experience working with APIs and Single Sign-on products.
- Experience in managing data migration projects.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a call with our Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.