LearnUpon is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
Our People Operations team is vital to our Company and is responsible for keeping our employees happy so the company can run smoothly. You will be part of a team who hires and onboards all the amazing people who join LearnUpon, helps with the development of all employees to ensure their continued personal success, and grows and strengthens the great company culture that we have in LearnUpon!
What will I be doing?
- Manage the recruitment process for Candidates by coordinating and scheduling interviews with accuracy and efficiency.
- Review applications, manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and general administration related to recruitment processes.
- Help to organise, manage and attend recruitment events to represent our brand and attract top talent.
- Develop trusted and strong relationships across the business.
- Improve our Employer brand - posting updates, writing blogs and managing social channels.
- Collaborate with fellow team members to continuously refine and improve our recruitment process.
- Work cross-functionally to deliver a standout candidate experience, all the way through to onboarding.
- Learn the ins and outs of a fast-paced recruitment team and gain exposure to all facets of the People Operations team.
- Work on additional People Operations projects when available to do so.
What skills do I need?
- At least one year experience working in Recruitment, Employer Branding or Marketing.
- Drive and energy.
- Solid understanding of recruitment processes.
- Detail oriented and passionate about creating an exceptional candidate experience.
- Experience with time & data management tools (e.g. Excel, Calendars, ATS).
- Creative thinking, come up with new ideas and strategies to increase LearnUpon’s Employer Brand in the market.
- Team player with a sense of ownership and a “get things done” attitude.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide constructive feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System, preferably Greenhouse
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Employer Contributed Pension
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a call with our Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.