LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun!
Our Success team is vital to our Company and is responsible for getting customers up and running on our platform, and proactively ensuring their continued usage and satisfaction. You will be part of the Customer Success team which has significant and direct impact on customer retention.
What will I be doing?
- Manage a growing team Customer Success team consisting of Onboarding Specialists and Customer Success Managers in Philadelphia.
- Track and be accountable for the Philadelphia Success Team KPIs.
- Facilitate regular 1:1s with individual team members and conduct annual performance reviews.
- Coordinate and work in tandem with a Dublin based Success team.
- Learn the full range of LearnUpon technology to be able to identify how this fits our customer’s needs.
- Manage a small book of enterprise customers to understand their needs and help them achieve their goals using the LearnUpon product, including Onboarding new enterprise customers onto the LearnUpon Platform.
- Lead the Success team by example with a commitment to exceptional customer experience.
- Act as main escalation point on behalf of the team and support customers with any challenges and issues they face.
- Providing feedback to our product development team to help make LearnUpon even better.
- Work on ad-hoc team-based projects aimed at delivering constant improvement to the Customer Success team and directly impacting the company’s bottom line.
- Work with other Managers and the Head of Success to drive and champion the Success strategy in LearnUpon.
- Partner with People Operations to scale and grow the global Success Team.
What skills do I need?
- Drive and energy.
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Great account management and problem-solving skills.
- A strong track-record of success in past roles working with enterprise customers and developing relationships.
- Good judgment in analysing information in order to make thoughtful and confident decisions.
- 4-5 years consulting or customer support preferably in software.
- 2+ years people management experience.
- You have excellent organizational skills and enjoy working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English for communicating with customers through emails, documents, webinars and events.
- A sense of humour and a real passion for joining in team events and company outings!
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- A strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services.
- 3rd level business degree or relevant technical experience.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with monthly social events.
- Continuous education through various internal and external channels.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Private Health Insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of interviews, including a task based interview.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.