LearnUpon is looking for a Senior Email Marketing Specialist to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
LearnUpon is looking for a talented Email Marketer to join our Marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for defining, implementing and managing all aspects of our email and lead nurturing programs to create demand at all stages along the customer journey. You’ll work closely with our Marketing & Sales teams to design, build, test, and maintain nurture programs that drive qualified leads and revenue for the business.
What will I be doing?
- Own the strategy and execution of all email and nurture programs aligned to growth objectives for each segment and persona.
- Design and execute nurture flows for net-new prospects, including entry and transition logic and rules, track-specific treatment considerations, and disposition (routing) of leads that re-enter an active demand state.
- Create emails, forms, and reports within the automation tool to support lead nurturing programs, including templates for use by others within the marketing function.
- Work with our in-house Content Marketing team to identify and produce the content required for campaign deliverables (white papers, success stories, webpages, webinars, etc.).
- Document marketing automation platform lead nurturing processes, programs, and procedures.
- Identify segments and leverage personalization and the dynamic delivery of content to modularize lead nurturing programs by disqualification reason, persona, product or solution interest, geography and/or industry.
- Lead ongoing efforts to measure, analyze, test and optimize nurture efforts.
What skills do I need?
- 2-3 years with Marketing Automation Platform experience (Marketo experience preferred).
- 1+ years CRM experience (Salesforce experience preferred).
- Understanding of the B2B buying process, lead generation and lead nurturing.
- Track record of launching successful B2B campaigns and driving qualified leads into the sales funnel.
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors.
- Strong process-orientation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into an action plan and deliverables.
- Extremely organised and highly motivated.
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field required
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- eLearning or LMS experience.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO/CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.