LearnUpon is looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
LearnUpon is looking for a talented Product Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team and bring our Learning Management System to market, helping businesses manage, track, and achieve their learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution. We need someone who is energized by partnering with Product, Marketing and Sales to create compelling strategies that drive the business and shake up a highly competitive market. The ideal candidate has a persuasive communication style combined with outstanding business acumen and a creative streak.
In this role you will take the lead in managing and executing the strategic product marketing plans to drive revenue, own the go-to-market strategy and execution for LearnUpon, as well as drive expansion within our existing customer base.
What will I be doing?
- Deliver creative and compelling messaging that clearly articulates and reinforces LearnUpon’s brand and value proposition the buyer personas and use cases for target verticals.
- Collaborate with the in-house Content Marketing team on the creation of content for all stages of the buyer journey from thought leadership to product demonstrations & customer stories..
- Work with the broader marketing team to build and execute an industry growth plan to drive awareness and demand in target verticals.
- Develop market/competitive positioning and rationale to demonstrate how LearnUpon works and excels for different verticals. Partner with sales to differentiate against competition and accelerate opportunities.
- Develop and maintain sales enablement materials that make it easy for sales to understand our industry narrative, product offerings and positioning.
- Build content and work with the broader marketing team to drive events and digital campaigns to deliver pipeline and accelerate opportunities.
- Partner with product management to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages.
- Communicate customer requirements and provide input to product management on product enhancements and future product direction.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in product marketing, preferably with vertical marketing in the SaaS industry.
- Experience developing go-to-market plans and strategies that generate business impact.
- Deep understanding of the B2B buying process.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills and ability to influence.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with sensitivity to cross-cultural, cross-audience, multimedia and data-driven communications.
- Experience enabling or engaging with sales teams and channels.
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors.
- Strong process-orientation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into an action plan and deliverables.
- Extremely organised and highly motivated.
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing and fast paced environment.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- eLearning or LMS experience.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO/CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.