LearnUpon is looking for a Digital Demand Marketer to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
LearnUpon is looking for a talented Digital Demand Marketer to join our Marketing team. In this role you will define, plan, and implement LearnUpon’s global digital demand generation strategy and activity across our Content Syndication, Paid Social & Display channels. This includes optimisation of these digital programs, campaign planning, and lead management. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to drive measurable impact and fuel growth at an exciting time in LearnUpon’s journey.
What will I be doing?
- Work closely with our Head of Growth Marketing to build an efficient and effective demand generation engine to accelerate LearnUpon’s growth.
- Assist in managing the marketing calendar for our global multi-channel lead generation programmes to deliver against our marketing & sales targets.
- Develop, implement, and manage the global digital marketing strategy to ensure our content syndication, PPC, and paid social channels are effectively utilised and optimised.
- Collaborate with our in-house Content Marketing Team and our Design, SEO, SEM & Email Marketing specialists to build best in-class fully aligned demand gen campaigns.
- Work closely with our BizDev team to improve lead quality and conversion rates.
- Liaise with the events team to ensure pre- and post-event deliverables from our in-person events.
- Evaluate data to identify trends and opportunities across the digital market and provide recommendations and changes based on results to continually increase conversion rates.
- Provide regular reports to the marketing and sales leadership for activities undertaken and performance of campaigns.
What skills do I need?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-3 years in a Digital Demand Marketing role, preferably at a SaaS company
- 2+ years experience with a Marketing Automation Platform (Marketo, Eloqua, Pardot, etc.) and Salesforce
- Experience in executing account-based marketing campaigns
- Understanding of the B2B buying process, lead generation and lead nurturing.
- Track record of launching successful B2B digital campaigns and driving qualified leads into the sales funnel.
- Strong project management capabilities, including the ability to accurately specify project timeframes, dependencies and risk factors.
- Strong process-orientation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into an action plan and deliverables.
- Extremely organised and highly motivated.
- Flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- eLearning or LMS experience.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO/CTO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.