LearnUpon is looking for an Account Manager to join our team in Dublin.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for managing a pipeline of qualified prospective customers (primarily US-based). You will act as their sole point of contact, assisting and guiding them through their LMS evaluation process, using a consultative sales approach, to the point of sale. You will sell responsibly through a combination of tailored demonstrations, customer calls, RFPs and advising. Account Managers are responsible for delivering a positive customer experience, while maximizing revenue. We’re looking for people who love to win, have strong integrity and great communication skills.
What will I be doing?
- Articulate LearnUpon's value proposition by highlighting a combination of features and best practice.
- Provide advice and consultancy to prospects on how to best use LearnUpon within their business by leveraging our extensive eLearning industry experience.
- Maintain and enhance on-going relationships with customers post initial sale.
- Frequent updates to the Sales Manager.
- Receive regular coaching/mentoring from a seasoned sales person in the LMS space, including a best in-class initial bootcamp.
- Learn the full range of LearnUpon technology and services and is able to identify how this technology and service align to customer needs.
- Attending and representing LearnUpon at conferences and trade shows throughout the world.
- Cooperates and collaborates with colleagues, cross-functionally, to support the sales process.
- Suggests product enhancements to our product development team to help make LearnUpon even better for our existing and future customers.
What skills do I need?
- Self-motivated with a high attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Drive and Energy
- An unwavering positive attitude, strong drive for results, and the ability to deal with ambiguity are a must.
- 1-3 years software or enterprise selling.
- Applicants need to be comfortable working with others and in a team environment.
- Must be open to receiving constructive criticism (feedback) and applying and integrating the feedback in an effort to improve their results.
- Demonstrates good judgment in analyzing information to make routine decisions.
- Enjoys the challenge delivering on monthly and quarterly revenue targets.
- Knowledge can be demonstrated either through sales experience or similar experiences.
- You will have excellent written and spoken English for communicating with prospects and customers.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- A business studies, technology or equivalent third-level qualification.
- Outbound Sales Experience
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Employer contributed pension.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute screening call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our CEO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.