LearnUpon is looking for a Strategic Partnerships Development Manager to join our team in Ireland.
We allow our employees to choose where they want to work. You’ll have the option to work remotely, in the office, or a mixture of both that you have the flexibility to decide on.
LearnUpon LMS helps organisations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we go the extra mile to deliver work we're proud of.
Our culture fosters open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun.
Our Strategic Partnerships team focuses on generating new revenue streams for LearnUpon by creating partnerships with organisations that add value to our ecosystem.
We are looking for an experienced partnerships leader to help drive, shape and influence the growth of LearnUpon through Partnerships. Your role will be to source new strategic partnership opportunities, engage senior stakeholders, and manage the partner development process all the way from ideation to revenue-generation. This is an exciting fast-paced role suited to someone who is very commercial, adaptable and a great relationship builder.
This role reports to the Head of Partnerships and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to be instrumental in shaping our team’s future strategy, as we build out our partner ecosystem to help LearnUpon continue its rapid growth.
What will I be doing?
- Develop an understanding of LearnUpon’s product, market and value proposition.
- Identify areas of partnership opportunity and put strategies in place to tap into them.
- Work smart to identify, target and influence high potential prospective partners.
- Build C-level relationships and influence targeted prospective partners.
- Own the partner development process, right the way through from initial engagement to partnership agreements being signed.
- Proactively collaborate with LearnUpon’s Product, Marketing & Customer facing teams to help drive partnership progress.
- Lead various team initiatives to help continuously improve and scale what we do, from new processes to the systems we use.
- Travel to visit partner locations/attend conferences when safe to do so.
- Help empower and mentor the team as it grows.
What skills do I need?
- 2-5 years experience working in SaaS B2B partnerships.
- Drive, energy, and adaptability - you are a high-achiever, eager to make your mark.
- A business-related third-level qualification, MBA preferred.
- Strategic thinking, entrepreneurial, with great relationship management skills.
- A track-record of success but also an appetite to learn and continuously improve.
- Comfortable with uncertainty - working in a fast-paced high-growth environment.
- You learn quickly, think on your feet and can manage multiple tasks at once.
- You are a team player, self-motivated, with excellent communication skills.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- Knowledge of the corporate learning space.
- Knowledge of adjacent ecosystems to LMS (e.g. HCM, PRM, CRM etc).
- Comfortable with technical terminology e.g. API, Webhooks etc.
- Experience using Salesforce, Crossbeam, Reveal etc.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression - take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- Private health insurance.
- 25 days annual leave + 1 annual company wellness day off.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to a 30 min screening call with our Talent team
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short interview with our C-level.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.