LearnUpon is looking for a Partnerships Development Manager to join our Strategy team in Dublin. This role is suitable for an experienced all-rounder, with consultative sales experience, eager to help drive, shape and influence the growth of the company through Partnerships.
LearnUpon LMS helps organizations train their employees, partners, and customers. Businesses can manage, track, and achieve their unique learning goals — all through a single, powerful solution.
With offices in Dublin (our HQ), Philadelphia, Belgrade, and Sydney, we are a team that puts our customers' experience at the heart of everything we do. We're always striving for the best solution (not the easy one), and we’re committed to producing work that we can be proud of.
Our offices are open, collaborative environments where our team and individual accomplishments are celebrated and encouraged. Join LearnUpon, where we work together as a friendly, supportive team who, most importantly, like to have fun!
Our Strategy team lead a number of growth projects. You will be joining a small but fast growing team focused on putting strategic partnerships in place that will contribute significantly to overall company revenue. As a Partnerships Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and developing new strategic partnership opportunities and nurturing those opportunities toward successful partnership. You will be a strategic thinker, comfortable networker and have a growth mindset - thinking about the future and how LearnUpon can impact it.
What will I be doing?
- Develop an understanding of LearnUpon’s product, market and value proposition.
- Work smart to identify, target, engage and influence high potential prospective partners. You will lead the partner development process for prospective partnerships.
- Build relationships, engage and influence multiple stakeholders with a view to putting successful partnerships in place.
- Suggest, lead and contribute to strategic projects to grow LearnUpon through partnerships.
- Think at scale - put plans and processes in place today to solve for tomorrow.
- Help grow the team and mentor new team members.
What skills do I need?
- Drive, energy, and adaptability - you are an all-rounder, high-achiever and eager to make your mark.
- You have 3-5 years consultative sales or partner development experience.
- You are a strategic thinker, entrepreneurial, with great relationship management and problem-solving skills.
- You have a strong track-record of success but also an appetite to learn and continuously improve.
- You are detail-oriented but also see the bigger picture.
- You are comfortable with uncertainty - working in a fast-paced and high-growth environment.
- You learn quickly, think on your feet and can manage multiple tasks at once.
- You are a team player, self-motivated, with excellent communication skills.
Don’t worry if you don’t tick every box in order to apply, we’re always happy to review applications and take all experience into consideration. We do our best to provide feedback where we can!
Not required but considered a big plus
- A strong knowledge of online software (SaaS) products and services.
- You have targeted large enterprises and built revenue-generating partnerships in previous roles.
- 3rd level business degree and/or MBA.
Why work with us?
- Work in a fun and supportive environment with regular team events.
- Excellent career progression – take LearnUpon where you think it can go.
- Structured learning environment.
- Competitive salary and company ESOP.
- Employer Contributed Pension.
- Private health insurance.
- 22 days annual leave.
What is the Hiring Process?
Applicants for the position can expect the following hiring process:
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30 minute call.
- Successful candidates will then be invited to a series of practical interviews.
- Finally, candidates will have a short meeting with our CEO.
- Successful candidates will be contacted with an offer to join our team.